Can it send text messages :-)

Posted via CB10
    Sorry that has been disabled eons ago.

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    10-24-15 09:27 AM
    I would suggest you stay away from windows phones, I own one and it lacks so many small features, it's got nothing going for it, the apps from the store are rarely updated and the number of decent apps is extremely low.
    But this is just my view and suggestion, I own a 930 and I will change it as soon as the Priv is available, I would have changed it even if the Priv wouldn't have come out. After 3 months of wm phone I can say that I won't be coming back soon on this platform. Aside from OS optimization there is nothing that attracts me to stay on this platform.
    lol well maybe u can sell me the 930 lol Windows 10 mobile has alot going for it and the new app ms build that lets ios and android developer port apps with little work seems to be good some developers love it all they have to do is code in for windows 10 specific features, correct a few bugs and well make the ui look more native w10 and its good... but the camera on lumias are nice and the lumia 950 is prices well 550 and similar specs to the priv .... i need to see what the priv has software wise i hope BB optimized it and added on some features from bb 10 and edge related stuff.

PRIV os features i would like
    1) edge notifications or features
    2) double tap to wake or slide to wake gesture (power button to far on the left)
    3) quick reply from BB10 i would like to tap the little icon on a notification and get the option to shoot out a message quickly
    4) dual window could come with marshmallow update
    5) notification light and advanced sound profile customization
    6) keyboard shortcuts

if you guys have other little BB10 experiences i may have forgot you can quote me and add them but right now its software features im looking at ... as the hardware is solid except for 2mp selfie camera with f2.2 and no usb c3.0 port but i understand why usb 2 was used.
    10-24-15 10:14 AM
    lol well maybe u can sell me the 930 lol Windows 10 mobile has alot going for it and the new app ms build that lets ios and android developer port apps with little work seems to be good some developers love it all they have to do is code in for windows 10 specific features, correct a few bugs and well make the ui look more native w10 and its good... but the camera on lumias are nice and the lumia 950 is prices well 550 and similar specs to the priv .... i need to see what the priv has software wise i hope BB optimized it and added on some features from bb 10 and edge related stuff.

2) double tap to wake or slide to wake gesture (power button to far on the left)
    3) quick reply from BB10 i would like to tap the little icon on a notification and get the option to shoot out a message quickly
    6) keyboard shortcuts

if you guys have other little BB10 experiences i may have forgot you can quote me and add them but right now its software features im looking at ... as the hardware is solid except for 2mp selfie camera with f2.2 and no usb c3.0 port but i understand why usb 2 was used.

1 it's there
    2 also there
    3 triple threat it's there
    4 ....
    5 ....
    6 ....

In Squircle I Trust
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-24-15 11:16 AM
    GP540...

Did you like it ?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:43 AM
    Did you get to try out the hub? Is the ability to pull it to the side to expose the filtering options?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:51 PM
    lol well maybe u can sell me the 930 lol Windows 10 mobile has alot going for it and the new app ms build that lets ios and android developer port apps with little work seems to be good some developers love it all they have to do is code in for windows 10 specific features, correct a few bugs and well make the ui look more native w10 and its good...
    MS is doing all it can to attract devs and development on WM 10 and in general. Only time will tell if they are successful or not with WM 10 but my bet is that they will fail. They will attract some developers and the app store will have more apps but at the end of the day they will still be far behind the Droid and IOS.
    + the fact that they lack to bring a lot of useful features to the WM OS is another nail in the coffin. A few years back I was sure that they will get traction and get some nice market coverage, that was before I ever put my hands on a WM phone, now I'm pretty sure that in a 2 to 4 years MS will stop making phones, they can take only so much loss and compared to the small profit.
    10-24-15 01:41 PM
    GP540...

Did you like it ?

Posted via CB10
    Hardware is absolutely stunning...

In Squircle I Trust
    kadakn01 likes this.
    10-24-15 01:48 PM
    Did you get to try out the hub? Is the ability to pull it to the side to expose the filtering options?

Posted via CB10
    It should be there. Again no active accounts so I didn't look at hub for long.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-24-15 01:50 PM
    can you quick reply BB chats?
    No pinch in the hub is horrific!
    No swipe up home button like bb10 big disappointment!
    Not having the keyboard with vkb shortcuts (like the passport) instead of the alt button! i hate the alt button
    How much BB on driod does it feel like?

lastly, did u get any indication from your BB guy that, they will keep adding BB features????????????? this just in we love our BB features, gestures, productivity and speed. Hate the no apps! Chen could of just as easily added google play store to BB10 and moved on. $15 $20 a phone is worth it.

FYI is the difference in specs between priv, and nexus even noticeable? Is the nexus the old samsung eye grabbing specs and no substance?
    10-24-15 03:11 PM
    the nexus specs and the priv specs are very comparable. depends on how they work. ex the camera. If the beating spec doesn't preform well what does it matter?!

No pinch in the hub... omg!
    10-24-15 03:33 PM
    does the hub have the quick reply button and, to blast off replies...

No swipe up gestures is horrific
    we love the bb10, it just has no apps!
    10-24-15 03:36 PM
    does the hub have the quick reply button and, to blast off replies...

No swipe up gestures is horrific
    we love the bb10, it just has no apps!
    Bb10 has plenty of apps. All BlackBerry had to do was mention that there's a "work around" to playstore available.

Again can't really answer hub specifics as it had no accounts and no messages.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-24-15 03:43 PM
    you work around to the play store, and the apps function great?
    10-24-15 03:46 PM
    Bb10 has plenty of apps. All BlackBerry had to do was mention that there's a "work around" to playstore available.

In Squircle I Trust
    I disagree. While people on the CB forums may be willing to go out of their way to get workarounds, most people just want a device that does what they need out of box. What BlackBerry had to do was correct that situation, and it seems Android was their solution. If they could have somehow attained the play store and Google Play services out of box, it would have been a huge win. Not plausible obviously.

Posted via CB10
    DolemiteDONS, 00stryder and jonwb like this.
    10-24-15 03:47 PM
    6) keyboard shortcuts
    1 it's there
    2 also there
    3 triple threat it's there
    4 ....
    5 ....
    6 ....
    4. Possible when it is updated to Marshmallow
    5. Notification light is there (check ShopBlackberry Accessories)
    6. I'm sure this is confimed to
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-24-15 03:54 PM
    Well seeing as the runtime is NOT being removed we will see what happens with bb10 becoming lower cost device os choice...oops did I say that.

In Squircle I Trust
    gvs1341 likes this.
    10-24-15 03:59 PM
    New guys, please be patient until your post is approved, no need to post twice, we will get around to it ....
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-24-15 04:02 PM
    MS is doing all it can to attract devs and development on WM 10 and in general. Only time will tell if they are successful or not with WM 10 but my bet is that they will fail. They will attract some developers and the app store will have more apps but at the end of the day they will still be far behind the Droid and IOS.
    + the fact that they lack to bring a lot of useful features to the WM OS is another nail in the coffin. A few years back I was sure that they will get traction and get some nice market coverage, that was before I ever put my hands on a WM phone, now I'm pretty sure that in a 2 to 4 years MS will stop making phones, they can take only so much loss and compared to the small profit.
    Well I have used windows all that I missed really was multi-window and apps good apps windows phone has better battery life and is smooth.. But your right android and iOS brought features ppl want or think they need.. Android still does not have quick reply

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-24-15 04:14 PM
    New guys, please be patient until your post is approved, no need to post twice, we will get around to it ....
    My bad, thought my browser refreshed lol
    10-24-15 04:30 PM

In Squircle I Trust
    You ever get the feeling that people aren't reading your first post and/or the conversation that's developed throughout this thread? You are much more patient than me, my friend.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:49 PM
    You ever get the feeling that people aren't reading your first post and/or the conversation that's developed throughout this thread? You are much more patient than me, my friend.

Posted via CB10
    I've type some things then deleted them, after all its just the internet.

In Squircle I Trust
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-15 06:10 PM
    What are the 4 icons above back, home, etc? I can make out projects & settings. Looks like they might be BES?
    Missed you sorry

I've got a date with the Priv [Updated]-img_20151021_151808_edit.jpg

In Squircle I Trust
    RDZONE99 and tlgem like this.
    10-24-15 06:16 PM
    After that reply I missed I went and cropped the photos I posted before for convenience.

I've got a date with the Priv [Updated]-img_20151021_151828_edit1.jpg
    I've got a date with the Priv [Updated]-img_20151021_151808_edit1.jpg
    I've got a date with the Priv [Updated]-img_20151021_151808_edit.jpg

In Squircle I Trust
    10-24-15 06:23 PM
    I've got a date with the Priv [Updated]-img_20151021_151843_edit.jpg

In Squircle I Trust
    10-24-15 06:28 PM
    Never in my life have I got insomnia until now and I will loose a few more nights of sleep until I have it in my hands
    Egod101 likes this.
    10-24-15 06:33 PM
616 ... 1819202122 ...