Too late! I already opened and slid her many times!!!!! And she's awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-20-15 07:16 PM
    Check if it has BBM Video calling !

RED  Q5 SQR100-2/10.3.2.2789 on Telus
    10-20-15 07:22 PM
    Hahahaha I know right! Hahaha

I'll lose all my credibility.

I'll see what I can do for you guys...

Browser tests
    Camera samples
    Keyboard testing
    Bendgate testing lol
    Call end and answer with slide

I'll come back to this tonight and make myself a real list.

In Squircle I Trust
    1-Please add the hub and wether it supports other apps such as whatsapp or vibes for example.
    2-VKB and flicking words.

WE NEED TO COMPILE A LIST FOR THIS MAN PEOPLE
    10-20-15 08:14 PM
    I will be putting my mitts on a Priv on Wednesday this week.

Nana nana boo boo.

Sorry had to do it.

If I'm allowed to document the experience I will.

In Squircle I Trust
    I want to know the other methods of accessing the hub (other than pressing and holding on the home button and swiping up and to the right). Bla1ze has dropped some VERY heavy hints that there are more ways than that to get into the hub and I'd like to know what those are.

I also want to know what the edge tabs are used for (those persistent white lines on the curved edge) that you can see in BB's official video.
    10-20-15 08:21 PM
    I want to know the other methods of accessing the hub (other than pressing and holding on the home button and swiping up and to the right). Bla1ze has dropped some VERY heavy hints that there are more ways than that to get into the hub and I'd like to know what those are.

I also want to know what the edge tabs are used for (those persistent white lines on the curved edge) that you can see in BB's official video.
    Will do my best.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-20-15 08:22 PM
    Not that there's much a chance this late in the game, but I would like to see confirmed 200gb microSD card support, even though I'm fairly confident it will.

Find out if it has any water resistant features =)

Bring a smartphone repair kit and a GoPro and give us an official unboxing and teardown video while you're at it.
    10-20-15 08:29 PM
    Will do my best.

In Squircle I Trust
    Seeing as how their marketing department is so understaffed, you should volunteer to make a video showing it off and how capable it is! If it goes viral, win win for blackberry :P

Tell them that ur taking one for the team haha
    10-20-15 08:59 PM
    Not that there's much a chance this late in the game, but I would like to see confirmed 200gb microSD card support, even though I'm fairly confident it will.

Find out if it has any water resistant features =)

Bring a smartphone repair kit and a GoPro and give us an official unboxing and teardown video while you're at it.
    It's micro-SDXC... it will support 2tb cards when they come out in the distant future. SD-XC doesn't need special software support to have read cards with more storage than what was available when the device got released. A z10 will read a 200gb or 512gb micro sdcard as long as it's SDXC.

It's like a PC, you can pick a 10 year old PC, and as long as it has a SATA port, you can put SSD's or 5 terabyte drives that weren't available when it was made

You're safe
    MO3iusONE and Michael_Stewart like this.
    10-20-15 09:03 PM
    It's like a PC, you can pick a 10 year old PC, and as long as it has a SATA port, you can put SSD's or 5 terabyte drives that weren't available when it was made

You're safe
    Ehhhh technically no. If you have a really old desktop that doesn't support UEFI, you can't use more than 2TB unless you use an overlay driver for Advanced Format.
    10-20-15 09:13 PM
    I'd love to know if it has wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 09:13 PM

No need to hold and press anything. It's all gestures!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    powereds likes this.
    10-20-15 09:17 PM
    Confirm what is part of the hub on Android. From the bb vid (9 second mark) it looks like email, bbm, and calendar events only.
    What other tricks did bb include on the edge besides the charging bar.
    What is that white bar at the 41 second mark? Hopefully not just a scroll bar.
    10-20-15 09:17 PM
    Ehhhh technically no. If you have a really old desktop that doesn't support UEFI, you can't use more than 2TB unless you use an overlay driver for Advanced Format.
    I tried to look smart, and I just got schooled...
    10-20-15 09:18 PM
    No need to hold and press anything. It's all gestures!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Can confirm. It appears that gesture has been updated that you no longer needed to hold, it's like that on 4.4 Kit Kat, just swipe up. Earlier versions (ICS, I think) you had to hold.
    10-20-15 09:19 PM
    Can confirm. It appears that gesture has been updated that you no longer needed to hold, it's like that on 4.4 Kit Kat, just swipe up. Earlier versions (ICS, I think) you had to hold.
    As long as it is a movement where you can learn some "muscle memory" to do it like for example peek and flow in BB10, i'm fine with it
    10-20-15 09:27 PM
    I know a guy who said he'll let me play with one a bit too, not sure on the timeframe though.
    Better make sure he doesn't. Give you something else to play with "wing wing". LOL

Posted via CB10 app using the mighty Passport.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-20-15 09:30 PM
    Better make sure he doesn't. Give you something else to play with "wing wing". LOL

Posted via CB10 app using the mighty Passport.
    Lmfaoo
    10-20-15 09:38 PM
    I'd love to know if it has wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    I think this is going to be tough to try unless they have a Qi / PMA charger in the store.
    10-20-15 09:50 PM

I'll come back to this tonight and make myself a real list.

In Squircle I Trust
    OP:

1. Virtual Keyboard, does it behave like what we have on z10 or Z30.
    2. Can you find a remember app?
    3. Browser tests
    4. Camera samples
    5. Physical Keyboard testing
    6. Bendgate testing lol
    7. Call end and answer with slide
    8. Price!!!!
    9. Lag or stutter (open a page in browser and using two finger pinch and zoom method to zoom in and out in high speed continuously, see if the zoom can keep it up with your finger)

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    Michael_Stewart likes this.
    10-20-15 09:52 PM
    Oh yeah, check the spec on the front camera and settle that ongoing dispute once and for all. And check if it runs hypervisor and can dual boot BB10, so can finally get those BB10 diehards to shut the hell up.
    Michael_Stewart likes this.
    10-20-15 09:56 PM
    Instructions please? My 3tb HD only shows 2

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2789
    10-20-15 10:00 PM
    How about checking out focus on the main camera and doing a complete tear down of the phone. Lol

Was trying to find something that no one else mentioned

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2789
    10-20-15 10:02 PM
    BEND IT !!!!

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    10-20-15 10:13 PM
    Ok suscribed!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 10:16 PM
    BEND IT !!!!

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    **** it.. **** it good! Real good.