How did you arrive at the conclusion that no one this forum likes the name? Talk about twisting things.
    Are you the person that named the phone? I said in another thread that the person who named the phone rightfully deserves a Macho Man Randy Savage elbow from the top rope. With your constant defense of an obviously asinine name, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the phone namer we've been looking for.

And nobody is twisting anything. The only thing that is twisted is your view on the situation and perhaps your inability to see the obvious when it's literally slapping you in the face. The consensus is that the name is s**t. Deal with it. Nothing worse than a person who can't see the obvious, yet still want to push their opinion like they still have ground to stand on.

The carpet's been pulled out from under you and your silly notion.
    RyanGermann and Doggerz like this.
    09-26-15 07:52 PM
    It's just a name. GET OVER IT. Are nerves that frayed?-11267_g5_b_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:00 PM
    It's never about the name.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    09-26-15 08:17 PM
    I bet that everyone who hates the the name, including those who they are not going to buy one because of it, will be the first to enter the "win a BlackBerry Priv" contest.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:21 PM
    Are you the person that named the phone? I said in another thread that the person who named the phone rightfully deserves a Macho Man Randy Savage elbow from the top rope. With your constant defense of an obviously asinine name, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the phone namer we've been looking for.

And nobody is twisting anything. The only thing that is twisted is your view on the situation and perhaps your inability to see the obvious when it's literally slapping you in the face. The consensus is that the name is s**t. Deal with it. Nothing worse than a person who can't see the obvious, yet still want to push their opinion like they still have ground to stand on.

A delusional person always thinks they know better. You really think your opinion is always the final say? Continuing believing what you may.
    09-27-15 10:36 AM
    A delusional person always thinks they know better. You really think your opinion is always the final say? Continuing believing what you may.
    I will. Because you started this pretentious thread in the first place, you must be the very delusional person you speak of. You certainly feel that you know better than everyone else. You're certainly not talking about me.
    Last edited by D Ryan; 09-27-15 at 04:11 PM.
    extisis likes this.
    09-27-15 03:32 PM
    The sky isn't falling.
    09-27-15 04:06 PM
    The sky isn't falling.
    And even if it was, it wouldn't be enough to kill BlackBerry.
    The_Viking and wincyUt like this.
    09-27-15 05:04 PM

I don't even think Chen himself understands the name let alone can defend it.

If you think this guy is bad for defending this bs name, there was a guy in the comments to an article explaining that he is a millenial and as such knows how every millenial thinks. And that they all believe in the fine things in love and believe in "privilege"

Really this name is a litmus test for who is an *******.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2639 / T-Mobile USA
    extisis and anon9347040 like this.
    09-27-15 07:28 PM
    I don't even think Chen himself understands the name let alone can defend it.

If you think this guy is bad for defending this bs name, there was a guy in the comments to an article explaining that he is a millenial and as such knows how every millenial thinks. And that they all believe in the fine things in love and believe in "privilege"

Really this name is a litmus test for who is an *******.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2639 / T-Mobile USA
    Agreed. And my pretentious little prat friend here wincyUt is just as bad or perhaps worse then that millenial fool because according to him, a product name doesn't even matter. So while marketing teams around the world do case studies, focus group, market research, and more to come up with the perfect product name, wincyUt says with utmost authority that the name doesn't matter.

He must be head of marketing for a corporation from the planet Zoltar. These guys need to jump aboard the mothership and fly their asses home stat. Perhaps Chen should join them, looking at him in that pathetic presentation video...definitely a Zoltarian.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    Doggerz likes this.
    09-27-15 08:38 PM
    Agreed. And my pretentious little prat friend here wincyUt is just as bad or perhaps worse then that millenial fool because according to him, a product name doesn't even matter. So while marketing teams around the world do case studies, focus group, market research, and more to come up with the perfect product name, wincyUt says with utmost authority that the name doesn't matter.

He must be head of marketing for a corporation from the planet Zoltar. These guys need to jump aboard the mothership and fly their asses home stat. Perhaps Chen should join them, looking at him in that pathetic presentation video...definitely a Zoltarian.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    Just curious Mr Wiseguy what's your profession and types of jobs have you held in your life that you think you are an authority in Marketing and that you are better than the hard working guys at BlackBerry?

Like I said, get over it, it's just a name and the world will not come to an end. Yes, I will buy the Priv as soon as it's launched and I will proudly call it PRIV (Privilage & Privacy). LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING.

Oh by the way, don't call someone you don't know "pretentious little prat". Talk is cheap and one day you may chew more than you can swallow.
    09-27-15 10:18 PM
    I am not "English", so I don't care!!

via SE BlackBerry Passport
    09-27-15 10:50 PM
    The sky isn't falling.
    Right--the sky has already fallen, long ago.
    You'd think that a company in this position would have nowhere to go but up.

KAM
    09-27-15 11:11 PM
    Enough folks, and thread closed
    wincyUt and anon6040766 like this.
    09-27-15 11:15 PM
139 ... 456