Can anyone please let me know if you have encountered any issues with the recent BlackBerry Launcher and Hub and Services app updates on your PRIV?

I found myself having to charge my battery more frequently than usual after making these updates.

I've now uninstalled both updates and, I've switched back to the Microsoft Launcher (BlackBerry Launcher disable) with much longer battery life (as it was before these updates).
    06-04-18 10:00 AM
    Can anyone please let me know if you have encountered any issues with the recent BlackBerry Launcher and Hub and Services app updates on your PRIV?

I found myself having to charge my battery more frequently than usual after making these updates.

I've now uninstalled both updates and, I've switched back to the Microsoft Launcher (BlackBerry Launcher disable) with much longer battery life (as it was before these updates).
    Haven't noticed any difference.
    06-04-18 10:02 AM

Same as @conite, no significant issues noted here. Just had to clean up the one app that was causing the issue referred in my earlier post (different thread). Have not seen any significant difference in battery life.
    06-04-18 11:13 AM
    Thanks, I should have also mentioned that after installing the updates I noticed that if I'm typing a response feedback on the update in Google Play Store in the provided reply space to rate the app is being covered up making it impossible to see what is being typed on my PRIV.

Would be nice if you could see if you have this similar problem and report back?
    06-04-18 11:34 AM
    Interestingly, my battery life has been better recently, though I doubt it has anything to do with the Blackberry app updates.
    06-04-18 01:51 PM