did anyone encounter playing summoners war on blackberry priv? I encounter unauthorised program detected issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 11:19 AM
    I have had this issue also. I went as far as contacting their Facebook page (not the best idea). Mind you, I do not have any 3rd party apps or any ROOT access. This was the response I got:

We apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion, but we do not support 3rd party applications or unsupported devices. You use third party apps at your own risk and any consequences or complications from using third party apps will be unsupported.
    Please restart your device and please make sure to play Summoners War on a supported device without third party programs. You might have to factory reset your device and reinstall Summoners War.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.

This is likely due to proprietary software on your device that conflicts with Summoners War. You will have to play Summoners War on a device that does not run software that interferes with Summoners War.
    Hope this clears things up.
    12-16-15 11:15 AM
    I was wondering if there has been an update to this issue? Debating if I should purchase a Priv. Thanks!
    06-14-16 08:55 PM