I know we've discussed this, but I can't find any of the threads.The search function here isn't the best.
    vCards from iPhones no longer open when trying to save to contacts. (Using Priv) I just get a message that "Couldn't import vCard"
    If I open with SE text editor, the contact name and phone number is there but no email address.
    This used to work, any ideas? A general Google search doesn't bring up anything more recent than 2014, and those all involve apps or 'save as then import' workarounds.
    Moderators - prob should have put this in the Android Forum, but I'm not going to retype it, feel free to move
    01-25-17 08:28 AM
    I have the same issue, also when I send a contact to an ios user , they cant open it themselves either!
    01-25-17 04:57 PM
    I guess you both could try creating/exporting a vcard or two from the Priv and look at what's inside (plain text in a specific format). Compare to what you review from the other device. Also, see what format they export and compare what's included or missing. You might be able to edit one or the other and then import????
    01-25-17 05:29 PM
    I guess you both could try creating/exporting a vcard or two from the Priv and look at what's inside (plain text in a specific format). Compare to what you review from the other device. Also, see what format they export and compare what's included or missing. You might be able to edit one or the other and then import????
    Lot of work, specially since there was no problem for quite a while. Something changed, either on the BB android end or iOS end. Most likely on the BB android end, if it were iOS or general android, I do believe we'd be hearing outrage everywhere.
    Was hoping I had flubbed a setting or something.
    01-26-17 06:01 AM
    Lot of work, specially since there was no problem for quite a while. Something changed, either on the BB android end or iOS end. Most likely on the BB android end, if it were iOS or general android, I do believe we'd be hearing outrage everywhere.
    Was hoping I had flubbed a setting or something.
    Well, I agree that neither side should have broken the handling of a standard import/export method. But at least one compare might show what is wrong.
    01-26-17 08:25 AM
    Here is one possible problem why vcards import don't work on PRIV at the moment (but perhaps you can get some hints):
    /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/vcard-vcf-import-only-if-uppercase-line-beginning-tags-1095054/
    01-26-17 02:19 PM
    Here is one possible problem why vcards import don't work on PRIV at the moment
    I commented on the linked thread, but will post screen shot here also.
    iOS vCard not opening-screenshot_20170126-204159.jpg
    I do at least get an error message, "Couldn't import vCard
    The format isn't supported"
    01-26-17 07:55 PM