After having tried to move some Apps to my SD card, by choosing "Move to SD card" in the App info for each App, I lost the connection to the Apps. They have not moved to the SD card and are still filling up my storage space. Unfortunately I can't see them even in the Apps>All list. The only sign of them that I still have are the icons, which are greyed out and do not work anymore.
    How do I get back control of the invisible Apps?
    04-24-19 05:00 PM
    After having tried to move some Apps to my SD card, by choosing "Move to SD card" in the App info for each App, I lost the connection to the Apps. They have not moved to the SD card and are still filling up my storage space. Unfortunately I can't see them even in the Apps>All list. The only sign of them that I still have are the icons, which are greyed out and do not work anymore.
    How do I get back control of the invisible Apps?
    First off, Marshmallow and above do not support moving apps to the SD card. The apps themselves that offer it are poorly coded.

You can try deleting from the Play Store, or download and using Ghost Commander to try same.
    04-24-19 05:05 PM
    I have Android 5.1.1, which I believe is the one called Lollipop. So in theory, I ought to be able to run Apps from the SD card.

Thanks for the advice to delete them via Play Store. I will try that.
    04-24-19 05:09 PM
    I have Android 5.1.1, which I believe is the one called Lollipop. So in theory, I ought to be able to run Apps from the SD card.

Thanks for the advice to delete them via Play Store. I will try that.
    Actually, it started with Lollipop. I just didn't expect you would still be on that. All Privs were updated to Marshmallow shortly after release.

This is perhaps responsible for the problems you are having.
    04-24-19 05:12 PM