Good afternoon! I bought Priv in October 2017. I bought this phone in the store on credit.
    In April 2018, in the morning I took the phone and saw on the screen the inscription "To start Android", enter the password. After entering any numbers or letters, the phone shows the following: "Unable to decrypt. You entered the correct password, but the data on the phone is damaged in order to continue working, return to the factory settings. After that, you will be able to restore the data, the backup copy of which is stored in your Google account.
    I press the "reset phone settings" button and nothing happens with the phone.
    When I turned to the service center, I was told that the internal memory in the phone was broken.
    Thus, at the moment, I can not use the phone and at the same time I need to pay the bank a loan for a non-working phone.
    Please help me to solve this problem.internal memory in the phone was broken in BB Priv-img_20180614_190659.jpginternal memory in the phone was broken in BB Priv-img_20180614_190651.jpg
    06-14-18 01:57 PM
    You could try running an Autoloader to reload the OS.

But if the Service Center is correct and the hardware is bad.... isn't much that can be done here.

BlackBerry got out of the hardware business over a year ago... most of "their" devices were really sold "as is" after that point. Did you buy any type of insurance or additional warranty coverage?

You can try contacting the seller you bought it from,
    If Credit Card was used, some have buyer protection.
    Or trying to contact BlackBerry directly....
    06-15-18 09:04 AM