So I've had my PRIV for a few weeks now, using it with T-Mobile and overall it's been awesome... BUT I've had this fairly consistent and frustrating issue; when placing a call, after it rings X amount of times and attempts to switch over to said user's voicemail greeting, my phone pops up the following message, "Can't connect to the mobile network. Please try again." I played around with the device a bit, rejoined the proper cellular network, etc, and discovered that by disabling 'Voice over LTE,' the issue no longer manifests. I am able to successfully call someone and reach their voicemail. I mean, I'm glad that I discovered a workaround, however I'd LIKE to be able to use 'Voice over LTE' without issue. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks!
    12-15-15 03:15 PM
    Hello,

This issue was also discovered in a thread below. I had the exact problem. It was the reason I returned my priv. Can you please tell me how to disable voice over LTE on the device?

Thanks so much
    Andy K
    12-15-15 03:58 PM
    Hello,

This issue was also discovered in a thread below. I had the exact problem. It was the reason I returned my priv. Can you please tell me how to disable voice over LTE on the device?

Thanks so much
    Andy K
    Sure! Go to Settings, select 'More' (under Wireless & Networks), then select 'Cellular Networks,' and open 'IMS settings.' You'll see 'Voice over LTE' listed there, in which you can disable/enable it.
    12-15-15 04:29 PM
    Hmmm.. I do have TMobile and never ran into this problem with my Priv. Man knock on wood because a lot of Priv related problems I see on this board is non existent for me so I consider that a huge streak of luck.

Now granted I haven't tested if this is an issue AFTER getting the latest update from BlackBerry, I will need to reconfirm I'm in the clear. So crossing my fingers on that one.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2474) вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    12-15-15 05:28 PM
    Same here, no issues with that on TMO.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-15 05:51 PM
    So I've had my PRIV for a few weeks now, using it with T-Mobile and overall it's been awesome... BUT I've had this fairly consistent and frustrating issue; when placing a call, after it rings X amount of times and attempts to switch over to said user's voicemail greeting, my phone pops up the following message, "Can't connect to the mobile network. Please try again." I played around with the device a bit, rejoined the proper cellular network, etc, and discovered that by disabling 'Voice over LTE,' the issue no longer manifests. I am able to successfully call someone and reach their voicemail. I mean, I'm glad that I discovered a workaround, however I'd LIKE to be able to use 'Voice over LTE' without issue. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks!
    Having the same issue on T-Mobile with an unlocked Priv from Shop BB. How did you disable VoLTE?

BlackBerry Priv
    12-15-15 09:21 PM
    Thank you. I was wondering what in the world was going on.

12-15-15 10:42 PM
    I had this problem earlier today and I cleared cache with history eraser and the t-mobile icon returned to upper left hand corner shortly after.
    12-29-15 01:57 PM
    I have this issue too, also on T-Mobile. It started happening recently actually

12-30-15 01:15 AM
    Nothing worked for me until I went into settings->more->cellular networks->access point names

And I changed the APN from tmobile gprs to the other tmobile gprs. It magically fixed it and the most bizarre thing is when I came back to that menu again it seems it reset itself to the original tmobile gprs setting and not the one I changed it to. So in effect I changed nothing to fix it???

01-02-16 10:51 PM