Starting around 4:20, they talked about it for almost 20 minutes.

Surprised to hear that Daniel would consider BlackBerry Priv the best Android phone ever made if he hadn't used Android M device before.

They seem to have very conflicted feeling about this device. Like it a lot but at the same time somewhat reserved.
    menshawy likes this.
    11-15-15 02:46 AM
    Michael Fischer had two articles up, his initial impressions on day one were extremely hyped and stellar, that changed after two or three days of use. He said the phone isn't bad at all, not by a long shot, but he simply started to encounter a number of problems which kind of let down from the initial high-flyer feeling.

I am looking forward to his final review next week.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 03:54 AM
    Most of the reviewers are suckling at the corporate teat of Apple and Samsung. If this was the sex trade instead of technology these reviewers would rightly be called prostitutes.

Anyone who has followed the history of BlackBerry OS releases knows the first generation is rough with the imperfections addressed within six to twelve months. Besides the reviewer was comparing Google Android Lollipop to Google Android Marshmallow.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 04:10 AM
    Anyone who has followed the history of BlackBerry OS releases knows the first generation is rough with the imperfections addressed within six to twelve months. Besides the reviewer was comparing Google Android Lollipop to Google Android Marshmallow.

I think it is fair to compare those. Android 6.0 is the most recent release and a new Android phone should ship with exactly that release. Especially when that phone is an expensive flagship. Besides Marshmallow offers quite some features critical for security, especially the permission management. So I can fully understand when the Priv gets criticism regarding Lollipop, even though BlackBerry claim they want to best possible security.
    Sure Marshmallow will hit sooner or later, but reviewers will concentrate what's now and not what might be sometime in the future.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:59 AM
    Most of the reviewers are suckling at the corporate teat of Apple and Samsung. If this was the sex trade instead of technology these reviewers would rightly be called prostitutes.

Absolutely....

Posted via PRIV
    11-15-15 06:01 AM
    I think it is fair to compare those. Android 6.0 is the most recent release and a new Android phone should ship with exactly that release. Especially when that phone is an expensive flagship. Besides Marshmallow offers quite some features critical for security, especially the permission management. So I can fully understand when the Priv gets criticism regarding Lollipop, even though BlackBerry claim they want to best possible security.
    Sure Marshmallow will hit sooner or later, but reviewers will concentrate what's now and not what might be sometime in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I agree with you.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-15-15 12:48 PM