I have a 128 GB cards and wanted to inquired if I could use the app "Apps2sd."

32 GB on the Priv and as a developer I'm running out of room on internal but:

1) To take the current system apps and move them to the SD Card and run them from there by using this app (Apps2sd) or a similar one...

2) Reset the Priv and install this app (apps2sd) first and have my printed out list of apps to install on SD Card a d go from there.

Is ALL of this possible? I guess it as soon the scary question in light of the aforementioned if the Priv CA. Be rooted to certain degree. Asking this question makes a lot of people forget what's idea asked above.

I am ways grateful to my CrackBerry family can't for all yours help!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-16 06:02 PM
    I have a 128 GB cards and wanted to inquired if I could use the app "Apps2sd."

32 GB on the Priv and as a developer I'm running out of room on internal but:

1) To take the current system apps and move them to the SD Card and run them from there by using this app (Apps2sd) or a similar one...

2) Reset the Priv and install this app (apps2sd) first and have my printed out list of apps to install on SD Card a d go from there.

Is ALL of this possible? I guess it as soon the scary question in light of the aforementioned if the Priv CA. Be rooted to certain degree. Asking this question makes a lot of people forget what's idea asked above.

I am ways grateful to my CrackBerry family can't for all yours help!

If Apps2SD requires root access, you can't use it.
    BlackBerry's Android system hasn't been rooted and likely wont be.
    09-22-16 06:11 PM
    Oh what's a freaking joy to behold... Thank you. I'm going to try it on my tablets...

09-22-16 06:31 PM