Unknown sender message not found. What is this???? It is driving me crazy!! It will not delete whatsoever. So frustrating to have a stuck message. It was where pics and things were being sent to before I figured out a setting that was wrong and wasn't allowing me to get pics so now that's fixed, but that text won't go away. Will a battery pull fix this even though it appears to be a lot of work on this phone just to pull a battery out for a minute.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-08-15 12:36 AM
    The battery pull question was serious? Screen shots please?

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    12-08-15 12:59 AM
    the way you do a battery pull on the priv you have to hold the power button for 10 -15 seconds
    12-08-15 01:16 AM
    I was 100 percent serious about a battery pull. I have no idea how to do screen shots on this phone yet. I barely have time to figure out how to set different stuff on it working 85 hours a week. So no clue on a screen shot, but I know im ready to toss it out my truck window. It delete. It deletes, but I exit messaging and come back in 3 seconds later and bam there it is again. UGH

Attached Thumbnails Insanity!!-2728.jpg  
    12-08-15 01:23 AM
    Think I figured out screen shot after I said I didn't know how to do it.

12-08-15 01:23 AM
    Think I figured out screen shot after I said I didn't know how to do it.

Would you please share how you fixed it in case other members have similar problems?
    12-08-15 01:26 AM
    It 's definitely not fixed. I wish it was. I said I figured out how to do a screen shot, someone asked for a screen shot a few messages up.

12-08-15 10:22 AM
    the way you do a battery pull on the priv you have to hold the power button for 10 -15 seconds
    32 seconds

12-08-15 10:52 AM
    I've had this too. Someone tried to send me a picture, it wouldn't load, and then I got Unknown Sender. I had to delete it a few times, and finally it stayed away after a restart.
    12-08-15 11:04 AM
    Man I wish. That's exactly what happened here. Someone sent a pic then a few more and I have 5 texts inside that unknown folder and will not go away. I've restarted it about 20 times and ugh it's making me so mad. I'm a very organized kind of guy and ocd in many ways and seeing it there day after day, over it.

12-09-15 12:16 AM