Hello everyone! So, after like 5 months not being able to play the game at all, the other day I opened the app and it turned out to be working! I could hack again, see the messages in COMM, see missions and basically, I could play.
    But... I seem to be having some trouble with the scanner. It's very innacurate and it pops Scanner disabled, location innacurate too many times. Also the gps jumps all over the place and when I move it doesn't reflect that on the map. Sometimes work better, sometimes it doesn't. I've reinstalled the app, I even got a monthly security update for my system and nothing.
    At first I thought it could be my 3G mobile hotspot router, but the other day I tried LTE and the same, or worse. Other GPS apps seem to be functioning, so I guess it's not a problem with the phone.
    Any thoughts? I appreciate it
    08-15-17 01:44 PM
    Ingress on my STV100-4 works fine for me. The GPS accuracy is not high enough for geocaching for example, bat i have had no issues with playing ingress on it.
    08-17-17 06:54 AM
    If you're having issues with your GPS navigation or Google Maps on your BB Priv, it could be due to a software issue or it could be the GPS antenna in your smartphone. Usually it's a software issue that can be resolved by modifying the following settings:

Go to Settings > Location

Tap on "Mode"

Select "High accuracy"

You can also download an application from the Google play store named "GPS Status and toolbox" to help increase your gps accuracy even further and help your phone find a GPS satellite faster.

If you're still having issues after setting the accuracy to High and downloading the GPS Status app, it might be a hardware issue with the GPS antenna. Consider sending your BlackBerry Priv for repair through your Carrier or going to a repair shop.
    08-17-17 08:44 AM
    I'm not sure if this is relevant, but if I'm using maps with too many apps open it is quite often slow and sometimes freezes. I suggest closing all other apps. Last night I created a tasker profile that when maps is opened a fast reboot occurs. This is an app that stops all running apps and restarts them to free ram. Also, GPS status app helps.
    08-17-17 09:09 AM