Here is my story:

-Hub stopped syncing on all of my 3 different accounts: one Gmail, one exchange, and one Hotmail. It has been working great for 6 days, than all of a sudden It stopped.

- as per all of the advice gathered here, I made a factory reset, which lead to the bootup screen and I could do nothing with it. Lost my device for 3 weeks because Bell sent it to BlackBerry for repair.

- Got it back yesterday. Device has been factory reset. I updated all apps, new OS Update. Set up my Hub accounts. Guess what? Same problems! Emails does NOT sync in Hub. I can send and it works. But nothing comes in. NOTHING. All account set to Push. I tried to modify the sync intervals, doesn't work.

It's so frustrating. I bought this device because it had the Hub, and the pr*ck is not working. I just want to throw it on the wall.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    techvisor likes this.
    12-12-15 07:36 AM
    just wait another two days for the HUB update ;-)
    12-12-15 07:40 AM
    Is there a firm release date for Hub Update?

12-12-15 08:11 AM
    Did you use the content transfer from a BlackBerry 10 device? I had same problem when using content transfer. I reset the phone and set it up without content transfer and all was good

12-12-15 08:17 AM
    the problem I have with hub is that it shows the notification splat (red star) on it for text messages even though I have it set not to show my text messages. so I have to open both the messenger and hub to clear my splats. annoying
    12-12-15 08:20 AM
    Did you use the content transfer from a BlackBerry 10 device? I had same problem when using content transfer. I reset the phone and set it up without content transfer and all was good

First time yes, second time no.

12-12-15 08:21 AM
    The one problem I have with the hub is that when you get an html formatted email with a long back and forth discussion it literally sometimes takes up tomorrow 3 minutes before you can actually start typing if you click reply or forward. That frustrates me so much sometimes.

12-12-15 09:50 AM
    Hub has been smooth for me so far just a couple hiccups here and there I am on AT&T.

12-12-15 10:08 AM

14th
    12-12-15 10:25 AM

Only if you have an unlocked phone from shop BlackBerry
    12-12-15 10:46 AM
    Only if you have an unlocked phone from shop BlackBerry
    Incorrect. Hub is updated in Google Play, not by OS update. OS updates come directly from BlackBerry on unlocked devices. App updates like the Hub are available to everyone on the 14th in Google Play store.
    kbz1960 and Esi_T like this.
    12-12-15 10:51 AM
    Incorrect. Hub is updated in Google Play, not by OS update. OS updates come directly from BlackBerry on unlocked devices. App updates like the Hub are available to everyone on the 14th in Google Play store.
    Ah. Sorry. It's the Priv update that came on the 8th then?
    12-12-15 10:53 AM
    I hear ya'. Same issue with me. Worked "great" the first week I got it, and then started to stop syncing. After the Dec Priv update it started working again for a couple of days, but hasn't synced correctly since.

If the update Monday doesn't resolve the issue I'll probably dump the Priv and look for something else. The only real benefit I can see of having an Android BlackBerry is for their apps - if those aren't working you might as well get something else or stick with BB10. Unless you really want a physical keyboard with Android but I've been underwhelmed by the Priv overall. It reminds me of being back on BB7. Slow at times, crashing, glitchy... Anyway let's cross our fingers for Monday's updates.

12-12-15 12:03 PM
    Here is my story:

-Hub stopped syncing on all of my 3 different accounts: one Gmail, one exchange, and one Hotmail. It has been working great for 6 days, than all of a sudden It stopped.

- as per all of the advice gathered here, I made a factory reset, which lead to the bootup screen and I could do nothing with it. Lost my device for 3 weeks because Bell sent it to BlackBerry for repair.

- Got it back yesterday. Device has been factory reset. I updated all apps, new OS Update. Set up my Hub accounts. Guess what? Same problems! Emails does NOT sync in Hub. I can send and it works. But nothing comes in. NOTHING. All account set to Push. I tried to modify the sync intervals, doesn't work.

It's so frustrating. I bought this device because it had the Hub, and the pr*ck is not working. I just want to throw it on the wall.

I feel for you. Your story was the exact same as mine. Right down to bricking my device trying to do a wipe, and sending it back to Bell for a replacement.

That is why my Priv is now on Kijiji and I am using my Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 02:02 PM
    Folks, just wait another two days !
    12-12-15 02:12 PM