You people! You come into this forum and try to replace our beloved BlackBerry OS with crapdroid! Go back to AndroidCentral where you belong! We don't need y'all here!

XD

Posted via CB10
    Educate yourself!!! No one came here trying to replace BlackBerry OS with crapdroid as you call it.

Just in case you have been sleeping for the last three years, OS 10 has sold miserably. It is the market that made the determination. The company is just following the market trends.

Like it or not, Android OS out sells BlackBerry OS, by a mile. You have to credit the company for attempting this move.

Posted via CB10
    I'm excited for this phone, until I come to these forums-5164983-_0d1d135d626d2eec19cc6a6b939eff7c.jpg
    10-27-15 04:32 AM
    Yes, everyone here thinks they are phone and OS experts.

No different than an Apple or Android forum.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 04:42 AM
    Yes, everyone here thinks they are phone and OS experts.

No different than an Apple or Android forum.

Posted via CB10
    Actually it's a lot worse on CrackBerry lol
    10-27-15 06:41 AM
    I think it has to do with how many CB users had hope for BB10 to succeed and that hope was crushed:
    1. when BB10 launched everyone was hopefull that BB is back, all apps will come and BB10 will be an immediate success. Hope crushed
    2. BB10 10.2.1 is released. CB rejoices. APKs can now be installed. The app gap is gone. "Better android than android". The consumers will come to BB10 now that the app gap is gone. Hope crushed.
    3. BB10 10.3 was released along with the Passport and classic. CB rejoices. The OS is mature. Amazon app store makes installing APKs easy. Passport is the most innovative product. The classic now has a toolbelt and will bring in BBOS holdouts back. Hope crushed

And now BB going to Android. Hope can only be crushed so many times before it turns into resentment.
    10-27-15 07:23 AM
    What do these forums have to do with your excitement level, OP?

If you really want the phone, nothing at all will stop you from purchasing it, not even the opinions or complaints of people listed here.

No one here can exert any kind of force over you to alter your decision. If you want to buy it, buy it and if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.

It sounds like you want to use the people's complaints as an insurance policy in the event you should experience some form of buyer's remorse.

Interesting.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    Certainly has something to do with the sad blaming and victimization culture we live in today. Nothing's ever one's fault and nobody takes ownership of their own actions.
    10-27-15 07:42 AM
    Yep. People sure are blinded here.

Fast charging and most blackberries don't have it? Then it must be a gimmick.

Wireless charging? Gimmick.

Front facing camera? Gimmick.

Finger print reader on a phone? Gimmick.

Variety in apps? Must be a gimmick.

Crapdroid, Samcrap, crapsung, isheep, etc

Etc. Etc. Etc.
    Wmsi, MC_A_DOT, Techno-guy and 4 others like this.
    10-27-15 07:59 AM
    The Priv looks like a decent phone.
    Decent specs, vanilla Android near enough, and a decent camera.
    Thats a winning combination.

The only issue is price. If it had come out 5-6 months ago, then no complaints, but the flagships that it competes with have come out, and been reduced in price. Other comparable flagships have been released matching the reduced prices. Blackberry have then come along and put out a price that is higher then these flagships were originally.

It's not giving the device a fighting chance and it's only Blackberry to blame for that.
    Couple that with the no marketing, you'd be inclined to think that Blackberry wants this phone to fail
    10-27-15 08:19 AM
    You guys are great at complaining.

Almost kept me from buying this beautiful device a couple times.

It's in the same class as a Note, iPhone 6 Plus, etc.

And it's the same if not cheaper than those devices.

I just need a review, and I'm ready to plunk down the cash and move up from my Q10. Let's do this!!

Posted via CB10
    I hear ya. I'm excited every day I wake up and I'm a day closer to having one in my hands. Then I come here and my love dwindles from all the whiners. Been contemplating leaving here but the negativity is the same over at Android Central too.

 Posted via CB10 - Passport - 10.3.2.2639 
    10-27-15 09:04 AM
    Blackberry sucks. Overpriced. Under Spec'ed. They are still around? I thought Apple iKill them long ago.

Physical KB? Who needs that, that's what my grandma uses in the days. Crappy Camera Software. The Camera sticks out, I am sure those are ****ty glass lenses and not iSapphire.

It's too Thick. Screen Lift, I am sure it will screen lift as soon as it is removed from the box. The screen will probably crack at first sight. That BB logo will rust. No Apps. No Fingerprint reader, WTH it is only on every phone out there. The screen is too big. Those Curve edge will crack easy. The screen is too small. What a dumb design, how award is it to use the top of touch screen when the keyboard is slid out. What I can only get it in Black. How do I match my pastel polos and khakis? WTF? Probably won't fit in my front pocket with it slid out. Doesn't go with my MacBook Pro.

Oh and the biggest problem. It is not an Apple. Now that it runs the Google. It will never be an Apple. It has no buttons still and 3 virtual button? How inefficient is that? Apple only need one Button. How come I can use one button and BB has to use 3? It will never work with my iWatch, CarPlay, ApplePay, iTunes, iPad, iLife, iNeedALife, iDouche, etc.

Hope I helped you with your decision. That way you can come to one post instead of perusing the whole forum.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    10-27-15 09:19 AM
    Blackberry sucks. Overpriced. Under Spec'ed. They are still around? I thought Apple iKill them long ago.

Physical KB? Who needs that, that's what my grandma uses in the days. Crappy Camera Software. The Camera sticks out, I am sure those are ****ty glass lenses and not iSapphire.

It's too Thick. Screen Lift, I am sure it will screen lift as soon as it is removed from the box. The screen will probably crack at first sight. That BB logo will rust. No Apps. No Fingerprint reader, WTH it is only on every phone out there. The screen is too big. Those Curve edge will crack easy. The screen is too small. What a dumb design, how award is it to use the top of touch screen when the keyboard is slid out. What I can only get it in Black. How do I match my pastel polos and khakis? WTF? Probably won't fit in my front pocket with it slid out. Doesn't go with my MacBook Pro.

Oh and the biggest problem. It is not an Apple. Now that it runs the Google. It will never be an Apple. It has no buttons still and 3 virtual button? How inefficient is that? Apple only need one Button. How come I can use one button and BB has to use 3? It will never work with my iWatch, CarPlay, ApplePay, iTunes, iPad, iLife, iNeedALife, iDouche, etc.

Hope I helped you with your decision. That way you can come to one post instead of perusing the whole forum.
    What you been smoking bruh lol?
    MO3iusONE and aspurrell like this.
    10-27-15 09:47 AM
    What you been smoking bruh lol?
    iCrack
    mithrazor likes this.
    10-27-15 09:54 AM
    Look on the bright side. There should be fewer posts asking whether a poster should buy a PRIV for his wife or dad etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 09:59 AM
    I have been away from these forums for a while. Back when I left, the forums were a bit different. While I agree that there is a lot more negativity than before, I still see that people are passionate about the brand they love. Either they've been disappointed or have accepted the path BlackBerry has taken. As long as there is something to discuss, the forums will be full of people's opinions. To me, the more important thing is buying something that satisfies your needs, not what others say you should buy. Just ignore the bashing and welcome the healthy discussions. At the end of the day, these are just phones.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    10-27-15 10:39 AM
    At the end of the day, these are just phones.
    No they are not "just" phones. Fan boys here love to use euphemistic language like "daily driver" to somehow make themselves feel better that their phone is much more than that, and their life isn't complete without said device.
    DolemiteDONS and JRF_1986 like this.
    10-27-15 11:00 AM
    Talk about "rage"... now imagine Android phones starting to be all iOS... The world would end in a civil war
    After being a member for 6 years, I can safely say it's a fair bet it wouldn't be very civil.

I agree with you people. This is BlackBerry's worst enemy. If CrackBerry went away BlackBerry would sell more phones. Just look back at the Passport and Classic threads. Always someone is bashing something with no basis or telling the world how to run a billion dollar company. Then they call themselves dedicated BlackBerry users. Pathetic.

What the heck Crackberry don't care they get paid by the number of click not by the fan base. The more controversy the more clicks. If they really wanted to help they would end the threads that get out of hand.

Thanks for the positive thread!

PIN 2COF829A
    I am not sure where in the world you live, but where I live we appreciate and support democracy and free speech.

If you don't like an opinion, that is no reason to shut it down as you advocate. People who spend their money on a product, have earned the right to complain and criticize as they see fit.

Finally, there is one component to the "griping" that you have totally ignored, Blackberry!!

The company created a culture that has earned them the bashing they get. The number one reason people have gone sour on BlackBerry, is BlackBerry. Leave people alone to vent as they see fit. I hope you understand.

Posted via CB10
    People can vent and opine as they see fit as long as they aren't hurling insults at other members or otherwise ignoring CB user guidelines. And CB does care, otherwise it would be an unmoderated forum. If a user has any issues with posts or threads, hit the report button. That's why it's there.
    10-27-15 02:22 PM
    You guys are great at complaining.

Almost kept me from buying this beautiful device a couple times.

It's in the same class as a Note, iPhone 6 Plus, etc.

And it's the same if not cheaper than those devices.

I just need a review, and I'm ready to plunk down the cash and move up from my Q10. Let's do this!!

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you, nearly everyone on crackberry are a bunch of whiners with ZERO hands on experience, so because they have zero experience they know better.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 02:39 PM
    Flight of the Conchords - hurt feelings (tears of a bb10 user)

I kidd I kidd
    This was some funny stuff
    10-27-15 02:41 PM
    Your title says it all. I won't get a Priv at launch but it WILL be my next phone. Others have said it BB10 is an awesome OS but too little too late. The market moved on blackberry has no chance in trying to make it with their OS. Moving to Android is a smart move in this situation. I am not sure how well the phone will do but I will support and I hope it does well. People need to understand there is no other way for BlackBerry to gain mass market appeal especially NA unless they make a move like this. I am a BB4L type person... and I wish them well.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 03:57 PM
    Don't buy a blackberry unless you want to...

Posted via CB10
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    10-27-15 04:11 PM
    iCrack
    Yeah it's doesn't work with my iPipe either so no iCrack. Thanks for reminding me.
    10-27-15 04:54 PM
    Hate to be the Devils advocate, but isn't that the point of a forum? To have a discussion which naturally will lead to difference of opinions and disagreements?

A forum full of yes men would be awful.

That's not at all to say that all the complaints are good though. Some are absurd to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    If you want a form for yes men join BerryFlow, if you disagree with them they remove your comments and disallow you to make any future comments. And if you go to their web site they will not respond to you, talk about censorship.
    10-27-15 05:23 PM
    Closed for cleaning.
    10-27-15 11:27 PM
97 ... 234