... call Blackberry tech support... even if the phone came from AT&T... even if you are going to return the phone!

I do believe something is going on with the battery/charging. Is it Blackberry's problem? Is it QualComm's problem? Who knows... but it won't be taken seriously until you let your voice be heard. I'm not saying to call tech support and give them a hard time... I'm simply saying to let them know it is an issue.
    11-16-15 07:52 AM
    I have called several times and no one has heard of the issue still waiting for replacement device.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:27 AM
    Yeah my phone battery has been amazing since I got it.

Productivity via THE PRIV
    11-16-15 08:29 AM
    I have called several times and no one has heard of the issue still waiting for replacement device.

Posted via CB10
    Well... that's what I'm saying. More people need to let them know. Once enough people complain... maybe they'll look into it more thoroughly... instead of just passing it off as an Android/sync'ing problem.
    11-16-15 08:35 AM
    My battery is going quite strong. It's certainly the screen that drains mine the most. Now with that said, I agree with the OP; if you do legitimately have an issue, absolutely contact support. If there is an issue somewhere it's best to make them aware of it so they can work towards a resolution. You would not only be helping yourself, but both BlackBerry as a company and others experiencing the issue as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android... on my Priv!
    ce71 likes this.
    11-16-15 08:35 AM
    ... call Blackberry tech support... even if the phone came from AT&T... even if you are going to return the phone!

I do believe something is going on with the battery/charging. Is it Blackberry's problem? Is it QualComm's problem? Who knows... but it won't be taken seriously until you let your voice be heard. I'm not saying to call tech support and give them a hard time... I'm simply saying to let them know it is an issue.
    Android devices do drain more as its a connectivity issue. I've turned off location services, toggled off interval sync in the hub, turned down screen brightness, and made sure no background app is accessing.

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-16-15 10:29 AM