This thread is the stupidest thing I think I ever read on here. Talk about being a sheep (more closely resembling a lemming).

You should probably check with Blaze to see if he's a boxers or briefs dude and what kind of car you should drive.

smh
    I don't know man, I've read some pretty stupid threads on here.
    11-04-15 09:26 AM
    You can tell a few things about some people around here when the quality of discussion is actually better on Reddit...
    tp2386 likes this.
    11-04-15 09:38 AM
    Thing is, when is the last time crackberry has every really done a review and said the device was pure garbage or even so-so lol? In my opinion, crackberry really does try to be unbiased in their reviews but they've never gone as far as to say avoid a device. Also, I understand u not wanting to recommend a device if u don't like it, but who's to say the people you bought the device for won't like it.....especially ancestors u already ordered the devices lol. What you like or don't isn't going to be everyone's preference...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Rello; 11-04-15 at 03:44 PM.
    11-04-15 09:57 AM
    This thread is the stupidest thing I think I ever read on here. Talk about being a sheep (more closely resembling a lemming).

You should probably check with Blaze to see if he's a boxers or briefs dude and what kind of car you should drive.

smh
    That's actually not a bad idea. I've always been curious since I need to research a new pair of boxer briefs to hold my package more firmly. The car aspect I have covered already.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    11-04-15 10:12 AM
    I think we can all agree this one should be in the top3.

It's like crazy teenage girls following blindly whatever Justin Bieber saying.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:33 AM
    I think we can all agree this one should be in the top3.

It's like crazy teenage girls following blindly whatever Justin Bieber saying.

Posted via CB10
    That's insulting you're comparing Bla1ze to Justin Bieber. Insulting to Bla1ze that is.
    11-04-15 10:36 AM
    That's actually not a bad idea. I've always been curious since I need to research a new pair of boxer briefs to hold my package more firmly.
    And they should be skidmark-proof in anticipation of a possible negative review.
    tw1g_007 likes this.
    11-04-15 10:37 AM
    That's insulting you're comparing Bla1ze to Justin Bieber. Insulting to Bla1ze that is.
    I am referring to the OP's sheep behavior. Don't make this about me.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:38 AM
    And they should be skidmark-proof in anticipation of a possible negative review.
    I like you. I like you very much lol.

11-04-15 10:40 AM
    I found a video of the OP and Blaize!

Sorry OP last joke from my side. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    11-04-15 10:46 AM
    Everyone's entitled to someone else's opinion.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:47 AM
    I don't think I'd want to read a review from this site that specializes in one thing. What I would like to read a review from is someone who dabbles in all kinds of phones.

I want to read a review from someone whose reviewed ios devices, bb10 devices, Android and Windows.
    11-04-15 11:17 AM
    If I decide to buy this device it will be based off what I think of it at that time. Not what it might become and not what others think of it.
    11-04-15 11:36 AM
    I don't think I'd want to read a review from this site that specializes in one thing. What I would like to read a review from is someone who dabbles in all kinds of phones.

I want to read a review from someone whose reviewed ios devices, bb10 devices, Android and Windows.
    Man, I hope I don't get in trouble...

I recommend Lisa at Mobiletechreview go check out some of her other work. Take the Passport for example...
    MO3iusONE and the1 like this.
    11-04-15 11:38 AM

I want to see reviews from as many sites as I can.... that usually will allow you to weed out some of the bias (for and against).
    11-04-15 11:41 AM
    I don't believe Priv will convert hard core BB10 users. They will move the "others" into the BlackBerry brand, those long gone to, well, Android or even iPhone in some rare cases. Priv will bring the mass market back to BlackBerry. Priv will bring back an extra good cash flow that will help BlackBerry sustain a dual ecosystem strategy for hardware / handsets, financially healthy. Of course this is my view. I did order a Priv, to replace all crap Android phones I have for testing purposes. But my life runs on a dual OS strategy: BlackBerry BB10 and iOS (iPhone6), this is it. No Android on my day to day. No Priv. Why I would need it?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 11:51 AM
    Man, I hope I don't get in trouble...

I recommend Lisa at Mobiletechreview go check out some of her other work. Take the Passport for example...
    Lisa reminds me of a caring, nurturing mother.

I could be like "hey mom, I want this phone. What do you think of this phone?"

And she would post this 20 minute video going over all the features.

She's great!
    Toodeurep likes this.
    11-04-15 11:52 AM
    To the OP, if Bla1ze said he didn't like the Passport, would you never of boughten (assuming you own that phone), or if he didn't like the Z30 or w.e.

Instead of formulating your plan of action based off 1 mans review, how about you USE his review as a guideline to formulate ur own opinion of said device.

Personally, I only care about the review on BlackBerry's apps. I know what Android has to offer. I am familiar with 5.1.1.

So to the OP, if Bla1ze says the BlackBerry apps are bad, guess you gonna return it, cuz other then the apps, its an ANDROID PHONE, with the same OS available on 100 other OEMS.
    11-04-15 01:19 PM
    I hope BLa1ze thrashes the Priv! It would be great entertainment on the net.
    11-04-15 01:30 PM
    I hold Bla1ze in high regard. But how he drinks his coffee is his business. Me, I drink Red Bull.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 01:41 PM
    Will this device have a replaceable battery? The ability to carry 2-3 spare batteries has saved me vs iphone or gaalaxy users many a time.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 02:06 PM
    Will u be able to hold and type w one hand on this device like w the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 02:09 PM
    Is it wrong for the OP to have found a valued opinion? Someone that has historically laid it out as the OP see's it when he uses those same devices?
    Crazy is all those people that just don't get it....
    11-04-15 03:21 PM
    I won't even open up the package when it gets shipped to my home. I will do an immediate return. Really can't take any other reviewers opinion at face value.

This may be hard to believe....now follow me slowly......you are free to actually think for yourself and decide things by yourself. Crazy huh? Don't just dismiss this radical thought out of hand.....think about it.....consider the possibilities........then slowly take baby steps to independent thought....
    chang69 likes this.
    11-04-15 03:59 PM
    You what would be a novel idea? If people just tried it themselves and formulated their OWN opinion.

One of the reasons BlackBerry is in the state it is because consumers don't rely on themselves any more, just the words of others.
    If you're not sure if you want the Priv for the OS, best to wait for the inevitable "here's a detailed review of how Android with BB apps stacks up to BB10".

I hope that review is already written and an embargoed site is just waiting until 2015-11-06 00:01 to push the "published" button on their Joomla admin UI.

Then there's this: one of the best values in smartphones you can get, period:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZHM9JE?qid=1446675253&ref_=sr_1_15&sr=8-15
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 11-04-15 at 04:16 PM.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    11-04-15 04:00 PM
108 12345