Yes. This, exactly.
    And now they go all out in that department for priv.
    Ugh
    That was the plan all along. Took time to get Priv ready and clear out the pipeline of BB10 devices. They didn't want to market BB10 devices as it would ruin their strategy. They did the minimum with BB10.
    11-17-15 09:22 PM
    That was the plan all along. Took time to get Priv ready and clear out the pipeline of BB10 devices. They didn't want to market BB10 devices as it would ruin their strategy. They did the minimum with BB10.
    Doesn't make sense.
    11-17-15 09:29 PM
    What would your advertising slogan be? "The OS so good that you don't need any apps".

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:49 PM
    What would your advertising slogan be? "The OS so good that you don't need any apps".

Posted via CB10
    "The OS so good that even Edward Snowden says so."
    Heh.
    aodash likes this.
    11-17-15 10:33 PM
    "The OS so good that even Edward Snowden says so."
    Heh.
    You mean the OS so good that when combined with BES 12 and work partition and nothing on the personal side and no personal activity whatsoever, that Edward Snowden says so.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 10:42 PM
    You mean the OS so good that when combined with BES 12 and work partition and nothing on the personal side and no personal activity whatsoever, that Edward Snowden says so.

Posted via CB10
    It is a fact still WAY better in terms of security and productivity than android and iOS combined. Ask any IT administrator, government sector and serious businessmen with requirements towards sensitive data protection. If BB10 and BBOS are indeed not actually intended for the layman consumers and thus sell much less, then so be it. But still does NOT alter the fact that they are FAR and WAY better than the competitors in that regards.

It's a tool, not a toy. That's why it DOES NOT NEED USELESS APPS!
    Bbnivende and kwabena1041 like this.
    11-17-15 10:53 PM
    Android-powered Priv is good for the majority since it covers app-gap, the reason everybody blaming BB10 OS for. But whatabout me and many others who does not give a **** about apps, media contents, google service integration and whatnot ???
    Pls make a BB10-powered PRIV. Pls!

Posted via CB10
    You and me both. But after I felt out the Priv as far as comfort and ease of use; I am going to stick with the Passport...it is a bigger powerhouse imo for productivity.
    kwabena1041 likes this.
    11-17-15 11:47 PM
    Doesn't make sense.
    Why not?
    11-20-15 12:45 AM
208 ... 789