Never seen a "perfect" first generation smartphone... regardless of price.....like get real.... My first Iphone 6 was sent in 3 times in the first month... then the updates mucked it up... but hey its an Apple .... nothing to see here....
    11-07-15 03:38 PM
    Vertu Signature has a starting MSRP of $13,300.00USD.

Vertu Signature Touch has a starting MSRP of $9,000.00USD.

Vertu Aster has a starting MSRP of $5,000.00USD.

I have personally seen a gold plated Vertu Signature Touch [excess of $30,000 if custom made with higher karat gold plats] before. Owned by my former boss when I worked at Chase Bank back in 2014.

When people complain about $700 for the Priv... I simply laugh. Some of these people have no business buying a phone to begin with if you are going to complain about $700 which is pretty standard for premium entry smartphones.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    I get you, BUT, lets put this into perspective, Vertus are not exactly mass produced, buying a Vertu is like buying a Rolls Royce Ghost, or Bentley Mulsanne, whereas buying a top end iPhone Plus or Galaxy Note is more like buying a BMW X5, Merc GLE or Audi Q7, they aren't as expensive as a RR or Bentley, but they are still expensive and one should get a product that does what it says on the tin at the very least.

I personally would love to own a Vertu Signature and Rolls Royce Wraith one day, fingers crossed I figure out how to do it as a digital marketer

Offtopic, out of curiosity what did your boss do?
    11-07-15 04:40 PM
    I get you, BUT, lets put this into perspective, Vertus are not exactly mass produced, buying a Vertu is like buying a Rolls Royce Ghost, or Bentley Mulsanne, whereas buying a top end iPhone Plus or Galaxy Note is more like buying a BMW X5, Merc GLE or Audi Q7, they aren't as expensive as a RR or Bentley, but they are still expensive and one should get a product that does what it says on the tin at the very least.

I personally would love to own a Vertu Signature and Rolls Royce Wraith one day, fingers crossed I figure out how to do it as a digital marketer

Offtopic, out of curiosity what did your boss do?
    Big shot IT branch manager at my department but honestly he comes from a family of wealth. His dad owns a few oil corps in Texas. Only reason he does IT is because it's his passion. He doesn't need to work for the rest of his life if he wants lol.

11-07-15 05:15 PM
    Trolls are here for sure easily dtecED by not saying anything clear but using nothing but generalized statements!
    This is their usual way to talk, Generalisation and Bad News only!

Posted via CB10
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    11-07-15 05:25 PM
    Big shot IT branch manager at my department but honestly he comes from a family of wealth. His dad owns a few oil corps in Texas. Only reason he does IT is because it's his passion. He doesn't need to work for the rest of his life if he wants lol.

He is one lucky b******. At least he works and has a very respectable job, I grew up with some friends like that, some of them are simply squandering their parents money, studying weird things like fashion (and failing), or hoping around changing majors every year or just at home.

Anyway, enough OT.

Cheers!
    11-07-15 05:41 PM
    If you pay 700+ $ for a device, you demand perfection. It's that simple.
    I don't believe anything related to electronics can be perfected. 700 bucks isn't a lot of money when it comes to smart phones these days.

I dislike the camera in my BlackBerry Passport but I still feel the phone is "perfect" for my needs.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    11-07-15 05:54 PM
    Vertu Signature has a starting MSRP of $13,300.00USD.

Vertu Signature Touch has a starting MSRP of $9,000.00USD.

Vertu Aster has a starting MSRP of $5,000.00USD.

I have personally seen a gold plated Vertu Signature Touch [excess of $30,000 if custom made with higher karat gold plats] before. Owned by my former boss when I worked at Chase Bank back in 2014.
    Sounds like a phone for losers who like to show off and act too important. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a smartphone is nuts IMO.

Regarding topic of this thread - I agree. Seeing too many all-of-a-sudden new CrackBerry users posting inflamatory complaints. While some of the regulars here are legit, there are a lot of trolling whiners and you have to wonder if they are all legit. I bet there's a good amount of made up BS.
    Last edited by terminatorx; 11-07-15 at 06:27 PM.
    11-07-15 06:01 PM
    My first smarthphone was a Treo 270 for 1'100 $

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 06:28 PM
    Sounds like a phone for losers who like to show off and act too important. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a smartphone is nuts IMO.

Regarding topic of this thread - I agree. Seeing too many all-of-a-sudden new CrackBerry users posting inflamatory complaints. While some of the regulars here are legit, there are a lot of trolling whiners and you have to wonder if they are all legit. I bet there's a good amount of made up BS.
    Not really. If you are making millions of dollars a year then this phone won't make a dent on your bank account. If you are the average Joe trying to pay your bills then yes, makes you come off as pretentious. Honestly this type of phone is only reserved for a select few so bashing them means nothing lol.

11-07-15 06:35 PM
    If you pay 700+ $ for a device, you demand perfection. It's that simple.
    Really? Iphone owners pay that or more for crap.
    11-07-15 08:35 PM
    It's just another Samsung plans

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 02:21 AM
    Ha perfect...that's why my 6s is back in the box...stop it ....no devices is perfect

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What was wrong with it? Bugs? Hardware issues? Manufacturing problems?
    11-08-15 07:56 AM
37 12