I'm from Argentina but I have a postal address in the US, I've tried ordering the Priv from ShopBB but it doesn't support billing addresses that are not from the US, so, my only current option would be Amazon, but the price there is ridiculous.

Soooooo, having in mind that I want the model that has Wireless Charging, what are my current options ? Can I just buy the Priv from some retailer in Canada and have them ship it to the US ? I've done that before, but my real question is, has someone actually tested if the unlocked version sold in Canada has in fact Wireless Charging ?

Any kind of information provided is appreciated.
    11-08-15 11:30 AM
    Only if it's the STV100-1 variant from shopblackberry. Canadian carriers are selling the STV100-3, which does NOT have wireless charging.
    11-08-15 12:22 PM
    yo can buy in blackberry shop usa and ship to viaddress, really.. i live in spain and i buy bb priv in blackberry UK and i send me to forward2me
    11-08-15 12:29 PM
    I guess you will have to wait, I'm in Canada and I ordered the same day they stated taken pre-orders and they haven't shipped it yet, it's early to tell if it has wireless charging or not

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 12:33 PM
    AT&T has wireless charging or you can purchase one from there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Blackberry Priv
    11-08-15 12:47 PM
    yo can buy in blackberry shop usa and ship to viaddress, really.. i live in spain and i buy bb priv in blackberry UK and i send me to forward2me
    Me tomo la libertad de escribirte en espaol, en tu caso es diferente, porque estas en la UE, en ShopBB de USA, necesitas una billing address de USA, que no es lo mismo que una shipping address, mi TC tiene billing address de Argentina, creeme, si se pudiera comprar por ShopBB, habra comprado antes del 6 y no tendra que esperar tanto para el lote nuevo.

Only if it's the STV100-1 variant from shopblackberry. Canadian carriers are selling the STV100-3, which does NOT have wireless charging.
    Yeah, I know that, I was thinking about ordering from NCIX, the should carry the STV100-1, right ? The one with Wireless Charging ?

I guess you will have to wait, I'm in Canada and I ordered the same day they stated taken pre-orders and they haven't shipped it yet, it's early to tell if it has wireless charging or not

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I guess that's the safer course of action, where did you order from ?
    11-08-15 12:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    It does have wireless charging. US & CAN orders from ShopBlackBerry will have wireless charging. Confirmed by Michael Clewley from BlackBerry on Twitter.
    11-08-15 02:06 PM
    how do you do that? I live in Portugal and I want to purchase the Priv, but BBshop UK only gives option to ship to UK
    11-08-15 02:08 PM
    It does have wireless charging. US & CAN orders from ShopBlackBerry will have wireless charging. Confirmed by Michael Clewley from BlackBerry on Twitter.
    But that is ordering from ShopBB, NCIX is listing the model STV100-1, there's only one STV100-1, right ? RIGHT ?
    11-08-15 02:21 PM
    Me tomo la libertad de escribirte en espaol, en tu caso es diferente, porque estas en la UE, en ShopBB de USA, necesitas una billing address de USA, que no es lo mismo que una shipping address, mi TC tiene billing address de Argentina, creeme, si se pudiera comprar por ShopBB, habra comprado antes del 6 y no tendra que esperar tanto para el lote nuevo.

Yeah, I know that, I was thinking about ordering from NCIX, the should carry the STV100-1, right ? The one with Wireless Charging ?

Yeah, I guess that's the safer course of action, where did you order from ?
    pero por lo que leo hay empresas de reenvio que si no puedes comprarlo tu. les das el link y te lo compran ellos
    11-08-15 03:18 PM
    how do you do that? I live in Portugal and I want to purchase the Priv, but BBshop UK only gives option to ship to UK
    i buy priv in bbshop UK, but.. https://www.forward2me.com/ create adress shipping uk for you, later they send you the priv
    11-08-15 03:19 PM
    Si, pero tenes que pagar un fee para eso, yo no ando con ganas de pagar extra, los retailers en Canada estan pidiendo el equivalente a USD 685, as que hasta me sale ms barato (Bueno, no, ya que tengo que pagar envio, pero se entiende), as que voy a esperar a que alguien confirme que el modelo que venden los retailers en Canada trae Wireless Charging y ahi me lo compro.
    11-08-15 03:54 PM
    i buy priv in bbshop UK, but.. https://www.forward2me.com/ create adress shipping uk for you, later they send you the priv
    That's great! How long does it take to arrive?
    11-08-15 04:05 PM
    But that is ordering from ShopBB, NCIX is listing the model STV100-1, there's only one STV100-1, right ? RIGHT ?

There's only one variant of the STV100-1. NCIX gets their inventory from Ingram Micro, Ingram gets their shipment from Blackberry USA.

Only Canadian Carriers (Bell, Telus, Rogers) have the STV100-3 which DOES NOT include wireless charging
    11-08-15 04:09 PM
    There's only one variant of the STV100-1. NCIX gets their inventory from Ingram Micro, Ingram gets their shipment from Blackberry USA.

Only Canadian Carriers (Bell, Telus, Rogers) have the STV100-3 which DOES NOT include wireless charging
    Could that also be the explanation for the $100 cheaper pricetag from the carriers? The way I see it, you are saving $100 bucks buying from them, but then it's $35 to unlock, should you ever want to do that, plus you miss out on the wireless charging. Perhaps it's just me, but I'd still opt for the one directly from shopblackberry.com
    11-08-15 04:17 PM
    Could that also be the explanation for the $100 cheaper pricetag from the carriers? The way I see it, you are saving $100 bucks buying from them, but then it's $35 to unlock, should you ever want to do that, plus you miss out on the wireless charging. Perhaps it's just me, but I'd still opt for the one directly from shopblackberry.com
    Perhaps there's a more strategic reason behind the carrier models being $100 cheaper, but from a consumer standpoint you get a factory unlocked model, updates & patches pushed directly from blackberry and wireless charging if bought from ShopBB. The carrier model on the other hand supports more bands (if you travel a lot, this might suit you better).
    11-08-15 04:23 PM
    Telus is $890, so only $9 diff between ShopBlackBerry. Go with ShopBlackBerry!
    11-08-15 05:54 PM
    That's great! How long does it take to arrive?
    with most fast shipping, one day
    11-09-15 08:48 AM
    Perhaps there's a more strategic reason behind the carrier models being $100 cheaper, but from a consumer standpoint you get a factory unlocked model, updates & patches pushed directly from blackberry and wireless charging if bought from ShopBB. The carrier model on the other hand supports more bands (if you travel a lot, this might suit you better).
    Does the carrier model really support more bands? That seems a bit backwards... Wouldn't it make more sense that the carrier models supported only more specific bands? Hmm... Either way, when the time comes, I'm going Shopblackberry.
    11-10-15 10:39 AM

I think the connection should be Ingram Micro also supplies Digital River / Shop BB.

Services & Support
    11-10-15 11:22 AM
    Already ordered from amazon, now, I have to wait, like, 3 or 4 weeks before my Priv arrives to my country.
    11-10-15 04:54 PM