Hi there everyone! I just bought a Blackberry Priv. (My first ever Blackberry) I'm absolutely loving it so far except for one problem. My carrior is Straight Talk. I haver the verizon version of the priv and would like to use Straight Talk's CDMA plan using verizon towers. I tried to activate it but the IMEI just won't take in the system. Can anyone help me? I'm kind of puzzled because my last phone the Moto Z (Verizon version) worked just fine. Any sort of help is much appreciated.
    03-01-18 10:10 PM
    You will have needed to buy the Verizon-specific variant of the Priv in order to be use it on Verizon's network. Other variants won't work on CDMA.
    03-02-18 10:49 AM
    You will have needed to buy the Verizon-specific variant of the Priv in order to be use it on Verizon's network. Other variants won't work on CDMA.
    He said,
    I haver the verizon version of the priv
    03-02-18 12:51 PM
    I'm guessing it's your APN, it's in settings, 'More' > 'Cellular networks' > 'Access Point Names'.
    But I wouldn't mess with those settings, call Straight Talk, and have them set it up.
    Since Straight Talk uses multiple networks, it could even require a different SIM.
    03-03-18 08:08 AM