So.,,I tried the key2le and the screen was such crap compared to the priv, that I bought a refurbished priv. The priv I have been using is dying. Anyway..I can’t update to the last security patch. I am getting verification error, no matter how many times I follow the instructions for that error I can’t get past it. I did the uninstall android service update and the reset factory default and blah blah blah. Also the screen on the one I just ordered is a dud. I give up. I want my pkb but bb doesn’t love us anymore, it might be time to break up. Sigh. I’ve been using bb since the 90s, when it was a glorified beeper, I can type on it in the dark. I feel so defeated. One last hurrah if anyone knows how to get past this error, give a holler.
    10-16-19 09:13 PM
    I guess the key series isn't for everyone. My PRIV is so moody I find the Key2 as a breath of fresh air. The PRIV is the only one that looks like a decent smartphone, it is a great concept, but it just has so many problems.
    10-16-19 10:17 PM
    So.,,I tried the key2le and the screen was such crap compared to the priv, that I bought a refurbished priv. The priv I have been using is dying. Anyway..I can’t update to the last security patch. I am getting verification error, no matter how many times I follow the instructions for that error I can’t get past it. I did the uninstall android service update and the reset factory default and blah blah blah. Also the screen on the one I just ordered is a dud. I give up. I want my pkb but bb doesn’t love us anymore, it might be time to break up. Sigh. I’ve been using bb since the 90s, when it was a glorified beeper, I can type on it in the dark. I feel so defeated. One last hurrah if anyone knows how to get past this error, give a holler.
    https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    10-16-19 11:57 PM
    Thanks, I think I had to do this last time and forgot! But I still need to send it back bc there's something wrong w the brightness on the screen. So bummed. I can't type on glass, my fingers are defective! What to do what to do....
    10-17-19 10:11 AM
    I say it's good to have both a Priv and a KEYone/2/LE.

The Priv to enjoy the AMOLED display when you get tired of TCL's mediocre LCD, and then you can turn to the KEYBerry's when you get tired of the Priv's awful performance.
    10-17-19 10:48 AM
    any Key³ should offer TWO variants only the case structure differing (slider with large display Priv-like or fixed like Keyⁿ brethren) with the same innards for both definitely including QI receiver...
    10-18-19 01:22 PM
    any Key³ should offer TWO variants only the case structure differing (slider with large display Priv-like or fixed like Keyⁿ brethren) with the same innards for both definitely including QI receiver...
    Take my
    10-18-19 02:30 PM
    I guess the key series isn't for everyone. My PRIV is so moody I find the Key2 as a breath of fresh air. The PRIV is the only one that looks like a decent smartphone, it is a great concept, but it just has so many problems.
    My PRIV was a bit "moody" as well, but since I'm not a big video person, the Key2 has been a breath of fresh air - I regularly go 2 full days on a charge and literally my ONLY complaint is that it's not very good in sunlight.

I can literally read a book on it very comfortably.
    10-18-19 04:34 PM
    Take my
    I have enough money. I'm old and won't need it all. I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Priv³ today (right out of Popeye the Movie with Robin Williams and Shelly Duvall)...

IT would be a BOON to many...
    the_boon likes this.
    10-18-19 05:04 PM
    My PRIV was a bit "moody" as well, but since I'm not a big video person, the Key2 has been a breath of fresh air - I regularly go 2 full days on a charge and literally my ONLY complaint is that it's not very good in sunlight.

I can literally read a book on it very comfortably.
    I am using both since I am usually within Wi-Fi one can function basically as a tablet, but and I can control the hub for work through both, but the Key2 definitely faster and more reliable, and has a much better keyboard.
    glwerry likes this.
    10-18-19 05:10 PM
    Get a Key2 and stop being a masochist with the Priv. I finally did. It's heaven.
    10-21-19 04:46 PM