I thought I could manage and the better specs would make up for it but it doesn't... Upside is no more LAGGY android apps... Downside is multitasking is $h!+...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 12:40 PM
    I miss the structure of BlackBerry Hub on BlackBerry OS 10 but hopefully it will come to BlackBerry Android sooner rather than later (or never).
    11-07-15 12:42 PM
    The hub is the biggest difference for me otherwise all is good.
    11-07-15 12:43 PM
    I thought I could manage and the better specs would make up for it but it doesn't... Upside is no more LAGGY android apps... Downside is multitasking is $h!+...

How is multitasking?

Posted via PP
    11-07-15 12:43 PM
    I think the previous app page is supposed to work as some forms of multitasking... Not really sure... But it works .... Kind of..

11-08-15 06:14 AM
    I'm starting to get used to it and it's pretty good

11-08-15 06:23 AM
    Having used Android and BlackBerry side by side for a year now I'm always happier grabbing my Z30. It's just a better OS. Android is all about the millions of Apps, it's a shame BlackBerry could not get Google Play on BB10. That would be my perfect world.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    Jakob Greve and Quorist like this.
    11-08-15 06:30 AM
    We all miss BB10. But remember it's dead. Eventually you would need to buy a iOS or Android device. Therefore if you loved BB10 your best hope is to support the Priv. Otherwise, any bits of BB10 will never see the light of day again.

People keep forgetting that BB10 is no longer an option. Once the current devices get moldy, it's curtains for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:11 AM
    We all miss BB10. But remember it's dead. Eventually you would need to buy a iOS or Android device. Therefore if you loved BB10 your best hope is to support the Priv. Otherwise, any bits of BB10 will never see the light of day again.

People keep forgetting that BB10 is no longer an option. Once the current devices get moldy, it's curtains for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't be to sure about that. The priv will flop. Moving away from you niche means tuffer competition. BlackBerry already promised 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 coming up. The monthly updates just tell you how prone Android is to security issues. And not all enterprises and governments like that.
    11-08-15 07:21 AM
    Wouldn't be to sure about that. The priv will flop. Moving away from you niche means tuffer competition. BlackBerry already promised 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 coming up. The monthly updates just tell you how prone Android is to security issues. And not all enterprises and governments like that.
    Yeah but BlackBerry also promised the app gap would be closed once and for all with BB10. You can say it was thornstein making promises they couldn't deliver but he represents the company - and we were told apps were coming.

BB10 is clearly dead - it's tough to swallow that they won't offer BB10 users an upgrade option. I remember when apple gave iPad 3 users a huge discount to upgrade to the iPad 4 because they were released so close together, why can't we get anything close to that?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if I would go so far as to say BB10 is dead but the Priv is vital to keep the doors open at the BlackBerry phone factory.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    11-08-15 07:35 AM
    OS10 is so much cleaner, less cluttered, efficient and just works. As long as our OS10 phones work, we will keep using them. And when it is time to get another phone, we will go from there. At the moment, the Classic in my hands is still very much alive and functioning. New Leap arriving Tuesday for son, replacing his Z10. He decided to skip the Priv.

Posted via Classic
    11-08-15 08:20 AM
    I would really like to know when did BlackBerry announce that BB10 is dead. I haven't seen or heard them say a thing about that. All I hear is other people's opinion on that. I don't even see the Writing on the wall. Until I officially hear BlackBerry announce it, BB10 for life. It's starting to sound like the National Inquire up in here. Somebody call J. Chen and ask that "Horse" themselves and see if it's true. Not even Kurt Angle would agree with that. BB10 for infinite.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:22 AM
    If you can't see the warning signs of BB10 death you are beyond help.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    11-08-15 10:18 AM
    This applies to Brian peterson also but when people talk of bb10 dead they refer to SDK not being upgraded. I think it's to early to call bb10 dead but the signs are there. I don't know what BlackBerry will do once the Priv flops and I'm sure it will... thus I'm staying with bb10 till 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 so I can see how cards are dealt - and stay with bb10 for as long as I like.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-08-15 06:34 PM
    If you can't see the warning signs of BB10 death you are beyond help.

Posted via CB10
    If you can't tell the difference between "warning signs" and the declared time of death, the same can be said about you.

Posted via CB10
    Jakob Greve likes this.
    11-08-15 08:39 PM
    I get it you are all upset about BB10 being thrown out.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:43 PM
    Multitasking on he priv is no where near asgood as bb10. Silly android. Even playing YouTube n the browser pauses once it's minimized or even watching a video, a text comes in at the top and while your replying to the text the video stops. None of that happens on bb10. It's a shame no one knows the power of the BlackBerry os.

11-08-15 08:46 PM
    After using the Priv for a day the lack of blackberry email is making me think twice about keeping it might slip the Sim back into the classic tonight. Blackberry email is the only reason I carry a Blackberry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-08-15 08:49 PM
    Hear my word, just for multi-tasking alone, bb10 will be continued. Unless Android becomes real bb10.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    11-08-15 08:51 PM

I don't miss it at all. Except maybe file mgt

posted from my Priv!
    11-08-15 08:55 PM
    I truly miss BB10, so much ion fact, I am stillusing it while I mess around with the priv on wifi. I hare everything about Android so far, there really isn't one thing I like about it!! The apps are garbage, the ads are killimg me, the os is clunky and doesn't flow. Getting the Priv just made me realize how good BB10 really is< but now I find myself praying that it doesn't get the axe, not sure I could live ADroid system, its truly stressful. I cant believe I have to download an app to play music!!!! Every time I install an app, I feel invaded.
    Drewpoc likes this.
    11-08-15 09:00 PM