11-10-15 02:22 PM
57 123
tools
    Congrats! May you enjoy your new Priv. I think that you are the perfect target user for this device. A person who loves both the Android ecosystem paired with Blackberry sensibility.

Posted via CB10
    That be me as well. Not a huge fan of android used a s4 and that version of Android was terrible for touch typing accuracy. It drove me crazy to have to constantly backspace to have correct words and was a huge waste of time. Now combined with the BlackBerry keyboard with flick up predicted words really is more efficient for my personal usage. That with the full android runtime and apps sold me. I was lucky my local Rogers Corp store hade two in Stock on Fri 6th.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 05:41 AM
    Nice to see a positive thread.

I have had 2 different BB Bold, a Z10, and a Playbook. About a year ago, I had to switch to Android because of an app that is required for my job. My DROID Turbo is okay, but I am really looking forward to having a BlackBerry again. Now all I have to do is wait until Verizon gets the Priv.

Well that is great to hear, for the time being have you tried snap? It works flawlessly on my passport and have access to all android apps.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    11-10-15 10:12 AM
    I stopped by my local At&t store to buy the OEM holster and was there while someone was returning their Priv.

I was telling him what an awesome phone the Priv was and how great it's gonna be once we get a few more updates, but he didn't want to hear it lol. He was trading the Priv for a HTC A9....
    Did he say why he didn't like it?

I know some phones like the V10 and HTC often use metal that makes it feel better in quality. I was looking at the Motorola, you can customize colors, accents, internal memory, even add a leather back cover to it. If I didn't want a keyboard / slider I'd be looking at one of those phones for sure. The keyboard is the only reason I'm interested in the Priv. This guy must not have cared about a keyboard.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    11-10-15 10:45 AM
    Did he say why he didn't like it?

I know some phones like the V10 and HTC often use metal that makes it feel better in quality. I was looking at the Motorola, you can customize colors, accents, internal memory, even add a leather back cover to it. If I didn't want a keyboard / slider I'd be looking at one of those phones for sure. The keyboard is the only reason I'm interested in the Priv. This guy must not have cared about a keyboard.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    He actually said he bought it for someone else. Just didn't know if he was being honest or not since the At&t employee was right there.
    11-10-15 10:52 AM
    Yay super jealous. Played with one at att on Friday will only get better with time just like all the bb10 phones did. Can't wait until Verizon gets it

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 11:01 AM
    Well, I must say I've been reading all the comments and threads about the Priv ..............Priv owners enjoy your awesome new all in one device because I know I am!!!

Posted from My BlackBerry Priv
    Thanks for the topic OP, I also went to the AT&T store and got my Priv on release day (actually between myself, brother and wife we got 3 of them...had to go to 2 different stores because each only had 2). The three of us also love the phone...I am so shocked by all the negativity out there...most is just bashing Android...what did they expect it is a different OS.

I won't ramble on about why I like it, I will just add for all the naysayers and skeptics....go get the phone, use it as your ONLY phone for a week and then make a decision. If you are not happy take/send it back, AT&T (and many other carriers) give you 14 days, Shop BlackBerry will give you 30!!!

There is a learning curve...it is a different OS and if you have no experience with Android it will take some time to figure out.
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 11:13 AM
    Wish that the corners were rounded more. Feel like it is cutting into my fingers and hand while using it. Maybe a case will help with that but I like my phones naked.

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 02:22 PM
57 123