Awesome review!

I can relate. I have always been a BlackBerry guy, but always had to sideload the apps that I wanted/needed.

Fast forward to the Priv....bam! Everything I need in 1 awesome package!!!!

I run my business on a Apple/Android app and it never ran perfect when side loading onto the Q10, Classic, or SE? I could make due, but am very particular about my devices.

Needless to say, the Priv has been God sent.
    Yes, God sent exactly

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    11-09-15 05:29 AM
    I have to say going from passport to priv, the Priv is the faster of the two devices. Software runs different, and it will take awhile to get used to, but it is pretty cool.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Great to hear, I'm also thinking to replace my bb10 device with a priv, but how is the multitasking experience?

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 06:01 AM
    That "neck of the wood" shouldn't have happened with your new pkb lol. Great review and very honest. I am still on a Z10 and my upgrade will be the silver Passport, I'm in love with that phone. Congrats for your Priv!

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 06:13 AM
    Day 4 and I'm getting the hang of navigating around android and the device is pretty fast and zippy.

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 07:05 AM
    Well, I must say I've been reading all the comments and threads about the Priv and I'm one of those people that I will listen to what you have to say but sometimes I need to see for myself. I went to the AT&T store I purchased the phone the first day it came out (Nov.6) and I must say I love this phone. I have been using blackberry for years and I mean years but I am a fan of galaxy note phones as well so to have a phone with the best of both worlds is freaking awesome!!! Now I do have the Passport which I love but I also have the Galaxy Note 5 as a secondary phone. Now I don't need but one phone so of course those phones are for sale now lol. If your not an android fan or just not with changing to something you're not use to or you don't like then you're not going to like this phone at all. The main thing I love the most about this phone that only android phones offer is no more interruptions from a call while I'm sending emails, surfing the Internet, etc. Because it will come as a pop-up at the top of the screen like it should be on any phone no matter how much it cost or its brand name but that's just my opinion. My suggestion to all is if you're open to a little change then go into a wireless store in your neck of the woods that's selling this phone and just play with it for as long as you need fit and make sure the hub, launcher, etc. Is updated on the phone and just try it out for yourself because everybody has their opinion but only you know what you like for yourself. So with that said to all my Priv owners enjoy your awesome new all in one device because I know I am!!!

Posted from My BlackBerry Priv
    I am OP

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 07:06 AM
    Any leaks on how many units were sold over the weekend? any word on how the launch went?
    11-09-15 09:52 AM
    Yup! I love it also

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 09:56 AM
    Any leaks on how many units were sold over the weekend? any word on how the launch went?
    No I didn't check but I will when I get off work. I know the At&t stores didn't have but maybe 2 or 3 and they're sold out of all them at each store.

11-09-15 11:29 AM
    That "neck of the wood" shouldn't have happened with your new pkb lol. Great review and very honest. I am still on a Z10 and my upgrade will be the silver Passport, I'm in love with that phone. Congrats for your Priv!

Posted via CB10
    I love my passport too but now I'm in love with the Priv lol

ProjectBrett likes this.
    11-09-15 11:32 AM
    I see that guy removed his negative, creepy *** message lol. Good day sir!!!

shai404 likes this.
    11-09-15 07:03 PM
    good read! i love my blackberry passport, but i just had to order the PRIV to test it out and be different, i love blackberry!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 08:20 PM
    good read! i love my blackberry passport, but i just had to order the PRIV to test it out and be different, i love blackberry!
    That's great I hope you love it like I do

11-09-15 08:29 PM
    That's great I hope you love it like I do

im sure i will, i love the new BB devices, ive had the Z10, Z30, Passport and my mom recently got the Leap and i love them all, cant wait to try this new one!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 08:31 PM
    Today far more co workers switching to priv, what's going on lol. I hope priv leads to a big success considering I love their phones.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 08:32 PM
    Today far more co workers switching to priv, what's going on lol. I hope priv leads to a big success considering I love their phones.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    That's awesome I hope it leads to big success as well. I don't want blackberry to go nowhere

DolemiteDONS likes this.
    11-09-15 08:37 PM
    edit - wrong thread
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 08:43 PM
    I would love a passport 2 with new specs! So it's important their hardware division keeps at it, so far chen has said more hardware will be released so hopefully it stays that way!

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 08:47 PM
    edit - wrong thread
    OK no problem

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-09-15 08:47 PM
    Nice to read a positive thread!!! Thanks @godsgift123
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 09:19 PM
    I stopped by my local At&t store to buy the OEM holster and was there while someone was returning their Priv.

I was telling him what an awesome phone the Priv was and how great it's gonna be once we get a few more updates, but he didn't want to hear it lol. He was trading the Priv for a HTC A9....
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 09:27 PM
    I stopped by my local At&t store to buy the OEM holster and was there while someone was returning their Priv.

I was telling him what an awesome phone the Priv was and how great it's gonna be once we get a few more updates, but he didn't want to hear it lol. He was trading the Priv for a HTC A9....
    Lol well at least you tired. Everybody is not going to like it just like I'm not a big fan of the iPhone anymore. I love it at first but it just seems like blackberry and Android just did more for me.

11-09-15 09:37 PM
    Nice to see a positive thread.

I have had 2 different BB Bold, a Z10, and a Playbook. About a year ago, I had to switch to Android because of an app that is required for my job. My DROID Turbo is okay, but I am really looking forward to having a BlackBerry again. Now all I have to do is wait until Verizon gets the Priv.

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-09-15 10:25 PM
    If I had the money and wasn't on contract I'd get it...Reminds me of my 9800 torch back in the day.

Wish I was rich, I like new tech.
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 03:41 AM
    If I had the money and wasn't on contract I'd get it...Reminds me of my 9800 torch back in the day.

Wish I was rich, I like new tech.
    I love new tech as well

11-10-15 04:56 AM
    Goddammit we haven't got it here in Indonesia! ..grrrrrrrrrr

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-10-15 05:00 AM
57 123