Well, I must say I've been reading all the comments and threads about the Priv and I'm one of those people that I will listen to what you have to say but sometimes I need to see for myself. I went to the AT&T store I purchased the phone the first day it came out (Nov.6) and I must say I love this phone. I have been using blackberry for years and I mean years but I am a fan of galaxy note phones as well so to have a phone with the best of both worlds is freaking awesome!!! Now I do have the Passport which I love but I also have the Galaxy Note 5 as a secondary phone. Now I don't need but one phone so of course those phones are for sale now lol. If your not an android fan or just not with changing to something you're not use to or you don't like then you're not going to like this phone at all. The main thing I love the most about this phone that only android phones offer is no more interruptions from a call while I'm sending emails, surfing the Internet, etc. Because it will come as a pop-up at the top of the screen like it should be on any phone no matter how much it cost or its brand name but that's just my opinion. My suggestion to all is if you're open to a little change then go into a wireless store in your neck of the woods that's selling this phone and just play with it for as long as you need fit and make sure the hub, launcher, etc. Is updated on the phone and just try it out for yourself because everybody has their opinion but only you know what you like for yourself. So with that said to all my Priv owners enjoy your awesome new all in one device because I know I am!!!

Posted from My BlackBerry Priv
    Last edited by godsgift123; 11-08-15 at 01:00 PM.
    11-08-15 10:28 AM
    Congrats! May you enjoy your new Priv. I think that you are the perfect target user for this device. A person who loves both the Android ecosystem paired with Blackberry sensibility.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123, wincyUt and RocPlayr like this.
    11-08-15 01:52 PM
    Watch this topic get buried because people would rather comment and keep up the negativity of other topics bashing the Priv.

Glad you are having a swell experience OP.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    11-08-15 01:56 PM
    I feel the same way as you do. I finally feel like I have the best of both worlds now
    I haven't put this phone down since Friday morning when I got back home with it.
    Also the phone isn't getting warm like it was and the battery life has settle
    Very happy with my purchase.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    godsgift123, Quorist and Mecca EL like this.
    11-08-15 02:11 PM
    Very nice. Enjoy your new phone. I have not bought one yet, played with it for 30 minutes at the store. The phone is stunning, screen is one of the best I have seen. The android os will take time to get use to, but I can see in the future it would get better and better. I have android tablet, so learning curve will be short for me. BlackBerry did a great job with this phone, it is the perfect phone for android users and they get a taste of the BlackBerry experience with the hub that we are all spoiled with.

I will buy this phone as a backup to my passport, and eventually migrate to android. That you for you honest feedback and glad people love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 02:26 PM
    I agree, I love this device! I have an iPhone 6 Plus for my personal daily driver and picked up the Priv for my business device. I couldn't be happier.
    godsgift123 and antony99 like this.
    11-08-15 02:31 PM
    Good read! Looking forward to mine.

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 02:43 PM
    I totally agree with you.
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 02:49 PM
    Nice to read. Enjoy
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 03:01 PM
    I loved it when I played with it. If I was an employee for a BYOD company, it's the phone I would choose if I could have any phone made. Since I work for myself, however, I still prefer the greater efficiency of BB10 as I think I'll make more money with it through quicker responses to prospects and clients.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 03:05 PM
    Pro tip: lists > wall of text

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 03:09 PM
    Awesome!

I'm going to have to say this is my favourite blackberry I owned so far! I love the keyboard and how it feels so smooth and quite.

Having all these apps working properly is a relief from side loading on os10.

It took me a while to set it/customise how I wanted it but after that it's smooth sailing

Posted via Priv
    11-08-15 03:10 PM
    Keep the love going! Happy to see satisfied buyers. I think no matter what any manufacturer makes, some will be happy and some will not, so be it. I hope that you continue to enjoy the phone and that BlackBerry continues to work on the apps and platform and that there are many more to come. Also hope that BB11 still comes one day as an option based on pure productivity. For those who say, apps schmaps!

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 and texn884 like this.
    11-08-15 03:23 PM
    I feel the same way as you do. I finally feel like I have the best of both worlds now
    I haven't put this phone down since Friday morning when I got back home with it.
    Also the phone isn't getting warm like it was and the battery life has settle
    Very happy with my purchase.

Yes, I notice that also with the battery life and how the phone was so hot at first now it's not hot at all. I'm glad you point that out.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv!!!
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-08-15 03:26 PM
    Well, I must say I've been reading all the comments and threads about the Priv and I'm one of those people that I will listen to what you have to say but sometimes I need to see for myself. ...
    So with that said to all my Priv owners enjoy your awesome new all in one device because I know I am!!!

Posted from My BlackBerry Priv
    Nice and honest account. Thanks for it. Enjoy your darling phone!

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 03:36 PM
    Awesome!

I'm going to have to say this is my favourite blackberry I owned so far! I love the keyboard and how it feels so smooth and quite.

Having all these apps working properly is a relief from side loading on os10.

It took me a while to set it/customise how I wanted it but after that it's smooth sailing

Posted via Priv
    It's my favorite blackberry as well. Like I said I literally loveeee this phone!!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv!!!
    11-08-15 03:41 PM
    I think I will get the priv at the end when the price drop! Cuz I right now I just don't have enough money to get it...

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 04:23 PM
    I think I will get the priv at the end when the price drop! Cuz I right now I just don't have enough money to get it...

I understand that totally. I think in about 3 months the price should/may drop.

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    11-08-15 04:30 PM
    Nice to read the positive messages.

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 04:58 PM
    I do miss BB10, but the combination of what the Priv is just makes more sense to me.

I love the slider aspect, 2 best in class keyboards

The screen is beautiful and large

Still have my Hub, Calender and contacts the way I like them.

The design and build quality feels top notch

godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 05:01 PM
    Congrats!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 08:02 PM
    Glad you like it but! Why the wall text, my eyes! Lol

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 08:41 PM
    Glad you like it but! Why the wall text, my eyes! Lol

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    Sorry, I should have made my paragraph spaces but I didn't think it really matter I was just expressing myself but I do understand thanks lol

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    texn884 likes this.
    11-08-15 08:49 PM
    I played with one at the store today...needless to say I loved it. Stoked to get my hands on it through VZW. Worth the wait. 100%.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    11-08-15 09:01 PM
    Awesome review!

I can relate. I have always been a BlackBerry guy, but always had to sideload the apps that I wanted/needed.

Fast forward to the Priv....bam! Everything I need in 1 awesome package!!!!

I run my business on a Apple/Android app and it never ran perfect when side loading onto the Q10, Classic, or SE? I could make due, but am very particular about my devices.

Needless to say, the Priv has been God sent.
    godsgift123 and Quorist like this.
    11-09-15 12:30 AM
57 123