Yesterday I bought the Priv at the Verizon store and immediately upon unboxing it and updating the OS it downloaded marshmallow that had just been released to Verizon on Sunday. I love the unique features Verizon has an embedded in the Android OS. Every feature is operating flawlessly and now I have the benefit of the Verizon network. I also have the priv through AT&T.... but I became so frustrated with their poor cellular service and the No Service bug that has plagued the Priv for nearly two months that I decided to move to Verizon. It was just my good fortune that they issued the new update the day before I bought the new phone. I now feel I have everything I could want in a premium Blackberry device with qwerty keyboard.
    11-09-16 05:16 AM
    Welcome to the M club
    11-09-16 05:22 AM
    Still waiting for update to appear on my Verizon phone.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-09-16 05:59 AM
    Same here. Verizon sure is taking their time to flip the switch to roll this thing out to all phones. When I get some free time I'm going to install MM via autoloader.
    john_v, zephyr613 and FF22 like this.
    11-09-16 08:59 AM
    That sounds like a very viable option now that we have an autoloader. Mind you this is not as long a wait as actually waiting for MM but still a wait...
    11-09-16 01:26 PM
    Same here
    11-09-16 03:49 PM
    I gave up and did the autoloader. I can't believe the Verizon bloatware in the MM release. At least the OTA updates won't put in all the silly games. Fortunately, they can be uninstalled.
    FF22 and newcollector like this.
    11-09-16 06:09 PM
    I gave up and did the autoloader. I can't believe the Verizon bloatware in the MM release. At least the OTA updates won't put in all the silly games. Fortunately, they can be uninstalled.
    Strange. I have seen others complain of the same thing. For me, I didn't find any games after the update. Only 2 new things that showed up in my app list was "WatchDox" and something called "ignite" something or other(?) which I uninstalled. WatchDox only allowed disable, which I did.

I don't think VZW added games with this upgrade. Is it possible that some previously installed games or apps brought those in with the MM upgrade?
    11-11-16 11:44 AM
    I did not notice but just found Empire and UNinstalled it. I will keep looking.

What else have people found?
    11-11-16 12:11 PM
    I did not notice but just found Empire and UNinstalled it. I will keep looking.

What else have people found?
    Panda pop. Ali express
    FF22 likes this.
    11-11-16 12:17 PM
    Panda pop. Ali express
    Found and deleted Panda Pop. No Ali Express - thankfully!
    11-11-16 01:03 PM
    Wow, I'm here in Idaho and received yesterday, thought it would be rolled out to everyone by now. Love MM, the tweaks and setting changes are great.
    11-11-16 01:39 PM
    The battery life has been night and day difference lollipop and marshmallow. It's noticeably faster as well. I'm looking at 6.5 or more SOT compared to barely 4 on lollipop.

Other than battery life and quickness, I see no difference on the visual side of things.
    11-11-16 02:34 PM