Does it have custom LED?!

Beproud
    Read the thread

Yes. Yes it does.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-02-15 12:38 AM
    Shouldve read the first post. Answered my question. Thanks!

Beproud
    11-02-15 12:41 AM
    There are dozens, if not hundreds, of music players at Google Play Store. Use whichever one fits your needs.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    I think the Priv came with stock google music rather than any custom software?
    11-02-15 12:41 AM
    Is the notification led on the Priv dim and discreet like other android phones (eg samsung LG) or is it super bright like classic blackberries?
    11-02-15 12:56 AM
    Does it have a parental control setting just like bb10? Or is the same as android as creating a restricted account?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 01:32 AM
    I have a Priv. Ask me Anything.-1433288967578.jpg
    bonnev659, Mecca EL, cgk and 2 others like this.
    11-02-15 01:35 AM
    Hello OP.

Can you download the following application from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wareinfo&hl=en

and dump us a screenshot of the information contained within?
    11-02-15 01:54 AM
    If you could elaborate more about the curved display and its functionality, would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    11-02-15 02:06 AM
    I'm a Korean user.
    I want to know How to change input language.
    Please install another language and check please.
    Original hot key is Alt-Enter. Would please?
    11-02-15 02:51 AM
    Crap. That's kind of a deal breaker for me.
    Why is downloading a free notes app a deal breaker?
    11-02-15 02:59 AM
    Wow. The hub sounds pathetic. I think that's where the media will go in on blackberry and give it poor reviews on that aspect.
    Some reviewers are so biased against BlackBerry those people will give it a bad review anyway. The first version of the hub may not be the best, but later versions are bound to improve, that's the BB way.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-02-15 03:25 AM
    Does it have Picture Pasword?
    11-02-15 03:53 AM
    Does it have Picture Pasword?
    Yes it has, it's been confirmed on a few other threads.
    11-02-15 04:12 AM
    True, but why (Me as a user) should I do it the official way if I'm capable and have the possibility to take and access premium apps with benefits from unknown souress on the internet?

Personally It saves me for spending money for buying premium apps.

I mean there are thousends, millions of users who'll do what I do and that doesn't make sense at all. Because someone in the CB forum mentioned about the D-Tek security software that's having an option that you can turn off the services of D-Tek.

Understand this: Like Android is a large scale all over the places through the whole real world, digital,virtual worlds and full lack of security.

Posted via CB10
    So why should you do it the honest way instead of stealing? You really need someone to answer that question for you?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL, bungaboy and zephyr613 like this.
    11-02-15 04:22 AM
    From their promotional video, it seems the Hub does integrate quite a lot more apps into it though. It looks like BB10 hub to me (I use Q10 as my daily driver) but the experience of using it might be vastly different like OP mentioned.I have a Priv. Ask me Anything.-priv.png
    11-02-15 04:31 AM
    How is the multitasking experience by the priv?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 04:38 AM
    Ooh, so did I, until an Android poster wrote a huge blog on which email clients are NOT secure or as private as you'd think. AquaMail is One of the Bad ones.
    No, AquaMail is one of the best ones. Re-read the article. AquaMail and Nine are rated by that blogger as the two most secure email apps for Android, but Nine is strictly for Exchange email.

We can hope that Hub will turn out to be as secure as AquaMail and Nine. It hasn't been evaluated yet.
    Last edited by ubizmo; 11-02-15 at 07:37 AM.
    Tre Lawrence and Mecca EL like this.
    11-02-15 05:40 AM
    So why should you do it the honest way instead of stealing? You really need someone to answer that question for you?

Posted via CB10
    Let me ask you some few questions about taking android applications for free.

Since when is it stealing or piracy if you (As a user) are not responsible for placing android premium apps via blogsites, torrents and all other links by unknown sources on the internet and all users has the permission of access for free downloads and get the android premium apps for free.

Does that make you (as a user) by definition a thief? I think not.

The way I see it, I honestly think it's a leak instead of stealing or piracy if anybody has granted access to unknown sources on the internet and it is open sources by Google Inc.

Exactly my point.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:42 AM

Since when is it stealing or piracy if you (As a user) are not responsible for placing android premium apps via blogsites, torrents and all other links by unknown sources on the internet and all users has the permission of access for free downloads and get the android premium apps for free.

The way I see it, I honestly think it's a leak instead of stealing or piracy if anybody has granted access to unknown sources on the internet and it is open sources by Google Inc.

Exactly my point.

Posted via CB10
    You are stealing no matter how erroneously you justify your theft of payed apps.
    11-02-15 05:48 AM
    You are stealing no matter how erroneously you justify your theft of payed apps.
    What about leaked OS'es of BB10 which aren't released it by BlackBerry? Is it stealing or leak?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:58 AM

Exactly my point.
    I can't believe you posted this with a straight face.
    11-02-15 06:01 AM
    He has posted a photo of his phone with what were current headlines. He has no youtube video because he doesn't want to get in trouble. Regardless, as a fellow Crackberrian has stated before you went all typo rage on them, the device will be in hands very soon. As such, you need to calm down. If you don't believe him, that's on you. Since you wanna act like a 12 year old girl, you can write about your frustrations in your diary while you listen to One Direction and braid your hair. Otherwise, keep it inside and let it fuel your inner-turmoil. Either way, get your unwarranted negativity OFF MY SCREEN!
    Quoted simply for the glorious One Direction/hair braiding advice. Beautiful.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    11-02-15 06:06 AM
    BATE AND SWITH..... I BELIEVE YOUR HERO IS A FAKER.
    I'm guessing you also were one of the last to believe that Blackberry would be making an Android phone.
    MO3iusONE and Mecca EL like this.
    11-02-15 06:07 AM
    I can't believe you posted this with a straight face.
    Well. I did my research. Let's be honest that it's fact.

There are so many alternatives to get it for free.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:07 AM
    No, AquaMail is one of the best ones. Re-read the article. AquaMail and Nine are rated by that blogger as the two most secure email apps for Android, but mine is strictly for Exchange email.

We can hope that Hub will turn out to be as secure as AquaMail and Nine. It hasn't been evaluated yet.
    Funny how articles get interpreted here sometimes.
    darkehawke and Toodeurep like this.
    11-02-15 06:14 AM
849 ... 2122232425 ...