Where is your link to your youtube video with some kind of dated proorf ie newspaper, dated mail, some kind of actual proof that you had it in your hands or have in your hands right now, video?

I skeptic to believe you got yours before official November 6 date, unless you are one of the cellphone distributors which you have mentioned nothing of.
    11-01-15 02:58 PM
    Attachment 378383

You should find those are this morning's headlines.
    For the disbelievers, who can't be bothered to read the whole thread.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    11-01-15 03:02 PM
    Thats probably an old stock priv from a distrivutor that they never published.

I already placed mine and will recieve it on November 6 and I am not going to let some unknown fake person telling me what it does or does not do without any video prior to November 6 and that 1 possibly unpublished picture is not cutting it.

If that guy was legit he would be plastering an album of photo pictures of each screenshot and types of options it would do, or even better would have his own video out there right now before November 6.
    11-01-15 03:19 PM
    Thats probably an old stock priv from a distrivutor that they never published.
    Yes I heard the Priv marketing team is releasing product shots of the device on a used bath towel.

They were the live CNN headlines at the moment I posted the picture.

I have the Priv, ask a question, or do not. I do not mind.
    cgk, weezul, Brazen9000 and 8 others like this.
    11-01-15 03:22 PM
    Have you updated the Hub app since the update appeared on Google Play. If so, can you now incorporate Twitter etc. as it suggests?
    Toodeurep likes this.
    11-01-15 03:24 PM
    Yes I heard the Priv marketing team is releasing product shots of the device on a used bath towel.

Ok I will ask you a question about the Priv, send me and the rest of the world the youtube link of you handling the Priv and turning the power switch to "on".
    Please and Thank you, Today is November 1, 2015.
    11-01-15 03:25 PM
    I like the towel, mine look horrible after I used them.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 03:25 PM
    @PrivBerry, I hope you had applied the latest updates before you went through this exercise
    The first thing I did was update everything.

Is there a drag to expand preview like BB10?
    No.

At this point, listen to the FACTS ignore the opinion. Store the affirmatives ("yes, the setting is there") note the negatives ("no, I couldn't find it").
    This is good advice. Some things I can categorically say do not work. Other things may be there somewhere in Android but not in an obvious place where I could test them. I have been careful to say when it is a case that I could not find a feature.
    11-01-15 03:29 PM
    Ok I will ask you a question about the Priv, send me and the rest of the world the youtube link of you handling the Priv and turning the power switch to "on".
    I am sure that some company already have a few Priv to test and being ask not to divulge anything.
    So he said it was given by his employer. It is up to you to believe or not.
    He doesn't have to give anybody or the world any proof.
    It is nice that someone already talk about it as an "anonymous"
    And if you're not happy with it then it is your problem
    11-01-15 03:39 PM
    Is there BBM Video on the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 03:40 PM
    Have you updated the Hub app since the update appeared on Google Play. If so, can you now incorporate Twitter etc. as it suggests?
    Since the beginning it has worked with Twitter and Facebook. Twitter shows you a great big list of everything, favs, retweets, follows, messages with no way to filter. Facebook Messenger does not integrate.

Does the Priv confirm delivery of sent SMS messages like in BB10? When I send a text message , the check mark changes to a "D" when the message is delivered to the recipient.
    Apart from showing you a list of your messages the Hub does not actively deal with SMS and hands over to the Messenger app.
    11-01-15 03:41 PM
    Is there BBM Video on the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    This has been answered many times. If you read through the whole thread, you will find many useful pieces of information.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-01-15 03:41 PM

Have you seen the official promo shots they are using? Hahaha the bathtowel photo you showed looks infinitely more professional. It's a good thing they didn't name the device the Prof.

I believe you, but yeah comparing yourself to the marketing product shots might backfire.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    11-01-15 03:42 PM
    Since the beginning it has worked with Twitter and Facebook. Twitter shows you a great big list of everything, favs, retweets, follows, messages with no way to filter. Facebook Messenger does not integrate.

Apart from showing you a list of your messages the Hub does not actively deal with SMS and hands over to the Messenger app.
    People need to blame Facebook for that. They changed the API and many of the third party apps no longer even work. Facebook and Google don't have a great relationship so don't bank of this part getting any better. While better than the BB10 app, it still lags way behind the IOS app.
    11-01-15 03:46 PM
    I don't think Privberry needs to do that for you and frankly, why should he? He is already nice enough to take his time to answer all the questions that he can answer. As he said, if you don't want to believe him, then simply don't ask him anything.
    11-01-15 04:04 PM
    It's great that privberry is doing this Q&A, really helps killing time while waiting for the device.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-01-15 04:08 PM
    Compared to what? Other Snapdragon 808 devices driving 5.4" QHD screens?

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    I thought I made it clear in my post, compared to the Blackberry Passport, which the OP has. Trying to figure it out if the Priv is more efficient running Android apps in regards to battery life than the Passport is due to being on the BB10 platform.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 04:11 PM
    That isn't BBRY's fault - Unless I've misunderstood the compliance docs, they have no control over that as an OEM because how the notification works are set by Google. If you turn off notification for an app that is a system wide thing that an entirely different app (in this case hub) cannot overwrite.

I think the struggle some of you are having is that Hub on Android isn't part of an OS - it's an app with no more privileges (no pun intended) than a flash-light app.

This is a neccessary evil when you use someone's else OS where they set the rules.
    If there is truly a double notif. Going on (we'll find out soon enough), I would think the best fix would be to shut off all notifications in the Hub & let Android system do the notifications. Then Hub can just be used to read & respond to the communique.
    11-01-15 04:12 PM
    That leads to the question: Can certain services be excluded from the Hub? I don't mind using the Hub only for emails. It's still better than any other stock email app I've seen on Android. But the app "Nine" is close to it.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 04:15 PM
    No Blend is a dealbreaker for me. I like it and use it too much to give it up at this point.
    11-01-15 04:39 PM
    No Blend is a dealbreaker for me. I like it and use it too much to give it up at this point.
    air droid is just as good ...
    Brazen9000, bonnev659 and andy_521 like this.
    11-01-15 04:41 PM
    This reminds me of early Z10 days....wait a minute....privberry aka Kris S???
    11-01-15 04:47 PM
    You don't need a Blend on android.

You don't really need a computer for an android device, either.
    11-01-15 04:50 PM
    There isn't one question mark in your reply that lets me know you asked a question. You made a statement, demanding the information.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-01-15 05:22 PM
    I personally am not surprised someone has a Priv. I played with two separately this morning in Waterloo myself, both with the blessing of the BB employee carrying it. One of them mentioned he had had it concealed more carefully during the past while he had had it, but could show it openly now. One of the devices was a pre production model, with no silver bezel, and seemed like it had been in use for quite some time. However, it carried no stickers. The other had the stickers of a BB company device, but had a silver bezel and seemed to have been recently set up, as it had no SIM card and the Hub wasn't set up yet. I can say that indeed, the rear camera is quite good, but the front seems on par with my Z30.
    bonnev659 likes this.
    11-01-15 05:30 PM
849 ... 1819202122 ...