Should have asked for his gsf Id lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-29-15 05:06 PM
    Did anybody ask if BBM has video option?
    10-29-15 05:54 PM
    Did anybody ask if BBM has video option?
    He said the phone had no accounts set up so he can't verify.
    10-29-15 05:57 PM
    Shame I didn't see this earlier as would have been good to ask if it has bedside mode - does anyone know if this comes in the Priv as I use this ALL the time?

Posted via CB10
    piquepoc likes this.
    10-29-15 05:58 PM
    Wow. Great stuff. I think I am sold too. PKB, hub, file managers... I wish they have predictive filing for emails and dual sim card slots for APAC version
    10-29-15 06:07 PM
    Great

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 06:20 PM
    Take that with a grain of salt as he has no sim card in.
    Yep
    Also base it on usage- calls/emails/web surfacing/texting or if it's turned over with the screen blacked out to conserve power. Not knocking the numbers (for the over-sensitive), but it does make a difference.
    10-29-15 09:51 PM
    It has the Priv has everything I want.

Everything amazing from BlackBerry with the customization and app store of Android.

If so then I'm in.

The only question left for me is if any of those features will be available to download. Because if so, then there's still the option of getting a different phone and downloading the features.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 10:27 PM
    ... The only question left for me is if any of those features will be available to download. Because if so, then there's still the option of getting a different phone and downloading the features.
    I would expect that the more successful the Priv is, the less chance there will be that BlackBerry would provide a way to have the Priv apps without buying the Priv, unless it was by subscription for BES customers. But then, BlackBerry hasn't mentioned the Experience Suite since March.
    10-29-15 10:45 PM
    I wonder if keyboard shortcuts will work with Android Hub. I hope it does, because if it doesn't, it's a no go for me.. Although things should be easier to modify/implement in Android compared to waiting ages for new BB10 release.
    10-30-15 12:00 AM
    I wonder if keyboard shortcuts will work with Android Hub. I hope it does, because if it doesn't, it's a no go for me.. Although things should be easier to modify/implement in Android compared to waiting ages for new BB10 release.
    Bla1ze mentioned in the last podcast that all keyboard shortcuts work in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:12 AM
    If I preorder this phone, will it work in the UAE? With the UAE service provider?
    10-30-15 01:16 AM
    Ouch the front camera getting a lot of criticism..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-30-15 01:35 AM
    I'm really surprised about the front camera criticism. To me it's like buying a Porsche 911 and complaining the visor mirror is too small to apply makeup.

The Priv is not geared towards teenagers taking selfies rather business people who need need efficient and speedy communications. If you want a selfie phone there are better options available (along with their Hello Kitty cases).
    10-30-15 02:38 AM
    I'm really surprised about the front camera criticism. To me it's like buying a Porsche 911 and complaining the visor mirror is too small to apply makeup.

The Priv is not geared towards teenagers taking selfies rather business people who need need efficient and speedy communications. If you want a selfie phone there are better options available (along with their Hello Kitty cases).
    I know right! People are unpleasant.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:54 AM
    The only thing im excited is that he said he is waiting for a passport with android!

Oh thank you Chen!

Posted via CB10
    Let it go FFS

Seriously....give up with that
    andy957 and wincyUt like this.
    10-30-15 03:50 AM
    Nice to hear it has the BlackBerry file manager, hope the BlackBerry file manager support Google drive

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 04:44 AM
    Nice to hear it has the BlackBerry file manager, hope the BlackBerry file manager support Google drive
    I have had a Priv for a week and cannot find file manager. I do not think it has it.
    10-30-15 05:00 AM
    I would have liked to know if the google now search bar could be removed from the launcher.
    10-30-15 05:11 AM
    I would have liked to know if the google now search bar could be removed from the launcher.
    Yes, it can be.
    10-30-15 05:17 AM
    Shame I didn't see this earlier as would have been good to ask if it has bedside mode - does anyone know if this comes in the Priv as I use this ALL the time?

Posted via CB10
    I don't see any answer about this point and would like to
    10-30-15 05:27 AM
    Maybe blackberry should advertise 720p front camera instead of 2mpx camera.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:39 AM
    How is the camera compare with the s6 and 6s?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:40 AM
    I don't see any answer about this point and would like to
    It has standard Android 'dreams' options which set what shows on the display while it is charging. There is a night clock on there. But I couldn't find a 'beside mode' that, for example, switches the radio off.
    wincyUt and piquepoc like this.
    10-30-15 05:50 AM

Business people and adults don't take selfies or what!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:53 AM
191 12345 ...