Hi All,

Over the past few days my BBM connection had been CRAP! It will work and then I will get limited connection and no BBM's will go thru.

I have been rebooting and turning on air plane mode and turning it off to reset the cell and wifi service and it will work for a little bit and then get them same limited connection.

I am on MM and it is really pissing me off. It sucks that with android you do not connect to the BB network and with android its a stupid app

Any suggestions??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    06-04-16 08:19 PM
    I also had it so many times...its some kind of issue now seen with bbm lately....but some experts here says we and our data speed is to be blamed
    Never bother....its the problem with bbm

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv
    06-05-16 02:41 AM
    I also had it so many times...its some kind of issue now seen with bbm lately....but some experts here says we and our data speed is to be blamed
    Never bother....its the problem with bbm

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv
    Its within the app i think and it really sucks!
    I can have a poor signal and works perfect and I can have a great signal and works like a pile of you know what!
    Needs to be fixed, I can't believe we are the only two users to have the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-05-16 08:30 AM
    Not so hard to believe, considering bbm's popularity on other platforms outside BB's ecosystem. I tried it a few times on non-BB devices and it sucked.
    06-05-16 09:21 AM
    Will bbm on the priv have a dark background ?? Thanx

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-05-16 11:00 AM
    Just responded to your other post. Wife (LG g4) and me with a priv are having this issue. Definitely starting to **** me off

06-21-16 09:29 PM
    I had a limited BBM connection today; first time it has happened since I got the Priv in November. I did a hard reboot and it is working fine again. While counting the seconds with the buttons down to reboot it gave an android error message that I haven't seen before, but it then went into the reboot cycle. All is OK again now and BBM is working again.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 06-22-16 at 03:14 AM.
    06-22-16 03:03 AM
    Its within the app i think and it really sucks!
    I can have a poor signal and works perfect and I can have a great signal and works like a pile of you know what!
    Needs to be fixed, I can't believe we are the only two users to have the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It seems we are not the only ones...seems bbm is in trouble coz of their server updates and things!!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 04:53 AM
    Same problem here. It's android. It's the priv. It makes you appreciate BB10 even more
    06-22-16 09:28 AM
    It is surly not the same as having it on the BB OS but I guess they will get it fixed soon
    06-23-16 09:39 PM
    Yeah i believe this is something to do with their new video call capability update with is done by themselves in the background and somehow it absorbs a bit of their server's capacity..

Well we can only wait.. for the new BBM update for Android..

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 07:12 PM
    Yaaap...hopefully latest update fixes it...funny thing is whenever we come with a problem from BlackBerry side, we are been treated as trolls...I remember reporting this issue first and there came many to blame my usage and my network....now I am wondering do they still blame me or every one of our usage

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 01:32 AM
    Yaaap...hopefully latest update fixes it...funny thing is whenever we come with a problem from BlackBerry side, we are been treated as trolls...I remember reporting this issue first and there came many to blame my usage and my network....now I am wondering do they still blame me or every one of our usage

Posted via CB10
    I know like we are smoking crack but its a real issue and its frustrating and I am sure we are not the only ones to have the issue.
    06-25-16 07:52 AM
    I noticed this happens when I have WiFi on and it's poor WiFi connection.

For example, if I'm connected to WiFi at work and go for lunch across the street from the office, WiFi stays connected but is very weak. If I turn off WiFi, instantly the limited connection warning in BBM goes away. It's almost as thought the device needs what Apple calls WiFi assist or whatever it is.

06-25-16 07:57 AM
    Looks like blackberry posted a temporary solution for those having this issue on marshmallow.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

06-27-16 08:04 PM
    It's been an issue for me every since I got my Priv in January 2016 from Tmo. I was on lollipop at that time. For months I couldn't find anyone with this issue. I've deleted it, reinstalled, did all kinds of wipes and reboots, even using it on WiFi.......nothing. Hopefully it gets fixed or I'm done with the app.
    07-27-16 07:31 PM
    I've seen this issue with my son's Honor 5x--not with my Priv or my other son's Moto E. After trying every trick in the book, it required an uninstall and reinstall of BBM. Very annoying, as we use it in replace of texting to save money on prepaid plans (almost always have wi-fi). He seems to develop this issue when he lets his phone die. Weirdly, his is the only Android device that experiences this (in the household). I wish I had a more convenient solution.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NightFire; 07-28-16 at 12:09 AM. Reason: typo
    07-28-16 12:03 AM