Doesn't it use the Web/Browser for its interface? I don't like that. Plus I have to keep invoking it. WifiTransferPro, at least, stays active but it will not allow me to send/upload files to an sd-card.

Oh, odd, I see Wifi Transfer Pro allows access to READ an sd-card on my Lollipop Verizon Priv but won't even let me to that on my MM ShopBB Priv where only Internal Memory/files can be viewed!
    11-02-16 12:36 PM
    Doesn't it use the Web/Browser for its interface? I don't like that. Plus I have to keep invoking it. WifiTransferPro, at least, stays active but it will not allow me to send/upload files to an sd-card.

Oh, odd, I see Wifi Transfer Pro allows access to READ an sd-card on my Lollipop Verizon Priv but won't even let me to that on my MM ShopBB Priv where only Internal Memory/files can be viewed!
    I do use the Web interface but I'm pretty sure it has an app. But can't be choosy anyway since blend isn't an option.
    11-02-16 01:27 PM
    No, just that the creator of Telegram also made VK (Russian Facebook), but left VK when it got bought out by Mail.ru. And you'd think that Amnesty wouldn't give it such a high privacy rating if the Russian government was in on it.
    I've been using telegram for well over a year because it has the best cross-platform compatibility, but now I don't trust it more than FB and Whatsapp.

1. It's creator promised to open source the platform to gain popularity and didn't.

2. It was advertised as secure and private but IMs aren't encrypted by default and for private IMs they use some insecure in-house stuff. All media is stored on their servers with no way to delete it.
    11-02-16 04:12 PM
    I do use the Web interface but I'm pretty sure it has an app. But can't be choosy anyway since blend isn't an option.
    Yep there's a desktop app too, I use the windows app.

You can also mirror your phone to the desktop

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 04:42 PM
    Miss bb10 huge. It was lighting fast and hub was amazing. Couldn't get over the lack of apps and that's what made me switch.

Love my priv but android has some lag at times. Never ever seen the on bb10.
    11-02-16 05:59 PM
    Same here. I miss some of the rapidity of BB10 , but I enjoy my Priv and have made the transition to Android.
    11-02-16 06:27 PM
    I don't exactly miss BB10, but I do miss BB10's performance.
    11-02-16 10:16 PM
    All I miss is baked in file manager.
    Jrox74 likes this.
    11-02-16 10:26 PM
    If I miss BB10, I'll pull out my Z10 and switch the SIM card and use it for a little while....

There is potential there, but it's a four year old hardware set and an OS that just never got the internal or external love that it needed to grow, and keep growing. I feel sad that BlackBerry didn't make a success of BB10.... but it's clear to me it's not something I can use in 2016.
    Jrox74 likes this.
    11-03-16 09:18 AM
    I'm enjoying Android more than I thought I ever would. However, I really miss the intuitive way BB10 just worked. The swiping, ease of sharing ability, Blend, File Manager and Link. But having a phone that allows you to do everything with no limitations is pretty wonderful.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-03-16 09:56 AM
    I don't miss BB10...but I never left it, so there's nothing to miss.
    bigjman likes this.
    11-03-16 11:24 AM
    I seem to have gotten over BB10 quite easily, because I'm not missing it at all.
    The HUB on Android doesn't feel any different to me. In fact searching the HUB on Android is a whole lot faster vs doing it on my Classic.
    11-03-16 01:39 PM
    Yeah I don't miss it either so much more productive with the Priv
    11-03-16 04:04 PM
    Ditto!! As someoneelse said, not miSing a thing. Still using on my PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 07:59 PM
    Same. I miss the speed of the os and the gestures.
    I was thinking I hated the booting time it took.
    11-03-16 08:47 PM
    Anybody else feels this way?

Picked up my old z30 and it felt dated and out classed..

Il post some pics comparing just the home screens and that alone for me just showed how far bb10 is in terms of development.

Love the android blackberry software
    Me neither
    11-03-16 11:32 PM
    Anybody else feels this way?

Picked up my old z30 and it felt dated and out classed..

Il post some pics comparing just the home screens and that alone for me just showed how far bb10 is in terms of development.

Love the android blackberry software
    as a person who still uses BB10 as my daily driver, i still feel it does everything i need to to.
    Allows me to browse my favourite websites, i can use instant messaging and take photos. Nothing more i need from it.
    The one thing i do wish it had was Pokemon Go ^_^
    11-04-16 02:47 AM
    I agree I very much like my priv experience thus far. No regrets
    11-04-16 04:17 AM
43 12