Some public wi-fi (hotspots) requires you to connect and then when you try to browse, it brings up a login site for you. However, no login screen ever appears

The Z10 (my previous phone) will notify me on the BB hub about the connection being available, asked me if I wanted to open it and then bring the login page (for example from starbucks or public library, or wherever I was)

With the PRIV, I have not been able to do that and is driving me nuts. The wi-fi will connect, but unless I go through the login page I won't be able to do anything.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
    12-04-16 05:16 PM
    Some public wi-fi (hotspots) requires you to connect and then when you try to browse, it brings up a login site for you. However, no login screen ever appears

The Z10 (my previous phone) will notify me on the BB hub about the connection being available, asked me if I wanted to open it and then bring the login page (for example from starbucks or public library, or wherever I was)

With the PRIV, I have not been able to do that and is driving me nuts. The wi-fi will connect, but unless I go through the login page I won't be able to do anything.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
    Yes and I don't find it as straight forward as it could/should be. Sometimes I've found the "invite" in the Notices. Swipe down from the top and then up to read the notices and see if there's one from the locale. Sometimes I've tried browsing and the log-in screen will pop up. Not sure of the rhyme or reason.
    12-04-16 05:32 PM
    I'm successful the vast majority of the time, so I have always assumed my issue was the router I was connecting to and not my device. I know, no help here--my apologies!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 12:00 AM