After reading some reviews online about phone comparison. I wanted to check out gaming. My rational thought was, "the 6s Plus' keys are big enough to press." So I hopped on the apps center er whatever and went to download drastic ds emulator...

Doesn't exist!
    So needless to say, android is the way to go. They can keep their sup'd up hexaprocessors and graphics filters...

Everyone knows not all the cores are being utilized and that img stabalization is just a extra filter I can get with the adobe app.

When I still have my device operating at the same speed and quality 3 years from know. People will start to catch on. And get a inferior device labled BlackBerry Priv (the way Chen's) cutting corners for his net gain line graph)
    04-23-16 11:31 PM
    After reading some reviews online about phone comparison. I wanted to check out gaming. My rational thought was, "the 6s Plus' keys are big enough to press." So I hopped on the apps center er whatever and went to download drastic ds emulator...

Doesn't exist!
    So needless to say, android is the way to go. They can keep their sup'd up hexaprocessors and graphics filters...

Everyone knows not all the cores are being utilized and that img stabalization is just a extra filter I can get with the adobe app.

When I still have my device operating at the same speed and quality 3 years from know. People will start to catch on. And get a inferior device labled BlackBerry Priv (the way Chen's) cutting corners for his net gain line graph)
    Huh? What doesn't exist?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-24-16 06:12 AM

Doesn't exist!

WTF?!? Your post is out there and makes no sense

Posted via my OnePlus One
    04-24-16 09:37 AM