I won't! Instead I will just stay away from the CrackBerry forum and won't read all these "I'm not happy because I miss BB10" threads popping up.

See ya

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 04:11 AM
    I won't! Instead I will just stay away from the CrackBerry forum and won't read all these "I'm not happy because I miss BB10" threads popping up.

See ya

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree with you, I also really hate it that everybody that's not satisfied opens a new thread, if some people doesn't like the priv up to them but no need that every unhappy customer makes a new thread. Just discuss it in the open threat about this problem.

Posted via CB10
    andy_521 likes this.
    11-07-15 04:24 AM
    It takes time, to learn the way around a new OS, some people seem not inclined to spend this time!

Give someone from the iOS or Android side BB10 for 10 hours and they will hate it, but let them try it for a week or more, and they will love it!
    It will be the same here with the Priv, I'm pretty sure of that!

This is a different OS, it seems, people expect BB10 with more apps, which it is not!

I'm still excited to get my hands on my Priv!

Posted via CB10
    walt63 and andy_521 like this.
    11-07-15 04:29 AM
    It takes time, to learn the way around a new OS, some people seem not inclined to spend this time!

Give someone from the iOS or Android side BB10 for 10 hours and they will hate it, but let them try it for a week or more, and they will love it!
    It will be the same here with the Priv, I'm pretty sure of that!

This is a different OS, it seems, people expect BB10 with more apps, which it is not!

I'm still excited to get my hands on my Priv!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed! It's a pretty cool device! It's neat to have the BlackBerry features in an android device! Take a bit of time and learn the os.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 04:57 AM
    Luckily for me, I'm on Verizon so I have the opportunity to watch things play out before I buy. After seeing several reviews it seems as if there are two primary groups: those that feel BlackBerry is dead regardless (should have done this sooner), and those coming from BB10 who fully understand that it is an Android device yet want it to function like BB10. I'm not knocking that because you have a right to set standards when you spend your money. There are some issues that deal with being practical, such as the keyboard. Hard to compare the keyboard to that of a Classic, Q10 or Passport when it was designed to be concealed in such a thin frame. When some say "It doesn't feel premium compared to my PassPort or Z30", I understand that they are really saying it isn't heavy. Not that that it's not premium, it just doesn't have that hefty feel. I currently use a Z30 and am quite surprised at how light other phones are compared to it. That doesn't mean they aren't well crafted, they just aren't as heavy. The one sincere issue I see (not a matter of opinion) is the email attachment issue. I'm getting the phone and I'm aware that the experience will be vastly different than my experience with BB10. I understand that is an Android device made by BlackBerry not a BB10 phone with GPS. I can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    DolemiteDONS and Gadget Fann like this.
    11-07-15 08:57 AM
    I for one am glad that I still have my preorder. I could not be any happier about it. After reading several reviews and unboxing, i'm eager to get my hands on this asap!
    Z30Commission likes this.
    11-07-15 10:36 AM