how come i don't have the hub widget on my Priv? i have the latest update i think
    Are you taking about pop up widget? If it's not showing just remove the hub icon from home screen then add it back. It will then add the three dots below the icon.
    Could also go into your app drawer and click on widgets and find the hub there and you can drag a full widget to the home screen if you want that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by ray689; 09-08-16 at 10:22 PM.
    09-08-16 09:41 PM
    I just added it from the app drawer, like the above poster suggested.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    09-08-16 10:07 PM
    I just added it from the app drawer, like the above poster suggested.

It's lovely. See the spark on the Hub? Flick up on the icon to get a 'peek', lol. Then dismiss it with the home button if it's not important.... Brilliant.
    09-08-16 10:22 PM
    ok now that i have the hub widget, how can i select more than one item to view? i.e. text messages..emails..etc
    09-08-16 11:24 PM
    ok now that i have the hub widget, how can i select more than one item to view? i.e. text messages..emails..etc
    It's a notification widget, not interactive.
    09-08-16 11:42 PM
    It's a notification widget, not interactive.
    You can set different views for the widget from what i understand assuming you set up the views in the app.

09-08-16 11:45 PM
    When you initially select the widget, select "BlackBerry Hub" view and it should display all of your accounts.

FF22 and anon(9353145) like this.
    09-09-16 12:15 AM
    You can set different views for the widget from what i understand assuming you set up the views in the app.

Yes, my bad.
    09-09-16 01:36 AM
    The widget can be useful to see a select view. Selecting it to show the HUB view makes no sense since pressing the button takes you to the HUB anyway.
    I wished it gave the choice of showing unread messages, unless I'm missing it. I have it set up for Flagged, since I have pinch for unread.
    I also don't see the sense in setting it up to simulate BB10 swipe right since just pressing the HUB icon takes you to the HUB anyway.
    09-09-16 09:36 AM
    I don't like redundant icons, so there's that.

09-09-16 04:46 PM
    Are you taking about pop up widget? If it's not showing just remove the hub icon from home screen then add it back. It will then add the three dots below the icon.
    Could also go into your app drawer and click on widgets and find the hub there and you can drag a full widget to the home screen if you want that.

I have the latest update on my Priv and the Hub widget is not in the app drawer. I removed the hub icon from my screen earlier and put it back and the three dots are not showing up. Any other suggestions?
    09-09-16 05:03 PM
    I have the latest update on my Priv and the Hub widget is not in the app drawer. I removed the hub icon from my screen earlier and put it back and the three dots are not showing up. Any other suggestions?
    You have the latest OS update or Hub update? Check the google play store for app updates.

09-09-16 05:25 PM
    Bango...you are right. Found a little hub update hanging out in Google Play Store. Just updated and I see it now.

Thanks.
    09-09-16 05:27 PM
    Bango...you are right. Found a little hub update hanging out in Google Play Store. Just updated and I see it now.

Thanks.
    No problem. Glad it worked out.

Bay 13 and KrinnerSA like this.
    09-09-16 05:47 PM

Thanks.
    i had the same thing, thought i had the latest update then i checked again and there was a huge list of apps waiting to be upated
    Bay 13 likes this.
    09-10-16 09:25 AM
    When you initially select the widget, select "BlackBerry Hub" view and it should display all of your accounts.

thanks, i had already figured it out after removing the icon and putting it back. now i just need to tweak it i i can with any gestures/swipes
    09-10-16 09:27 AM
    Don't know if posted already but Berryflow made a nice video to help set the Hub widget ( ). I didn't know you could select any screen pages as a home screen, not only page 1. It's quite useful like that. Not as much as bb10 yet but closer!

FF22, Joerchy, 00stryder and 2 others like this.
    09-10-16 10:58 AM
    Does running a full screen widget to simulate BB10 side swipe use more battery?

09-11-16 07:37 PM
    Does running a full screen widget to simulate BB10 side swipe use more battery?

No, battery drain will be barely noticeable. I suppose it also depends on how many messages you do receive. I'm in IT and I get many messages and I don't really see a difference in battery.

One thing that I want to suggest is to be able to customize the size of the text on the widget. The font is too large and I can easily shrink the size to fit in more rows of messages.

00stryder likes this.
    09-11-16 10:46 PM
    No, battery drain will be barely noticeable. I suppose it also depends on how many messages you do receive. I'm in IT and I get many messages and I don't really see a difference in battery.

One thing that I want to suggest is to be able to customize the size of the text on the widget. The font is too large and I can easily shrink the size to fit in more rows of messages.

Thanks. Battery on my Priv has been greatly improved since the last update, so I'll be utilising this setup.
    09-12-16 11:02 AM
45 12