Hi, i installed all the updates and the phone is even better than before, very happy. I have just one issue, i can't see any whatsapp, twitter or Facebook notification in the hub. Anyone with this problem? Any solution? I restarted and reinstalled twitter but didn't change anything. Thanks
    12-14-15 05:41 PM
    My WhatsApp account shows in the HUB after doing the MR update and all the BlackBerry App updates.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    p_smooth likes this.
    12-14-15 06:52 PM
    Mine shows but has limited access. The compose button opens my email, and group messages have yet to show up.
    12-14-15 07:15 PM
    Hi, i installed all the updates and the phone is even better than before, very happy. I have just one issue, i can't see any whatsapp, twitter or Facebook notification in the hub. Anyone with this problem? Any solution? I restarted and reinstalled twitter but didn't change anything. Thanks
    Did you enable notification access for Hub from the notification?

Settings --> sounds and notifications --> notification access
    12-14-15 07:48 PM
    Mine shows but has limited access. The compose button opens my email, and group messages have yet to show up.
    Odd...can you PM me please? We'll grab logs and have a look. Both work on my device. After that you could try uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling it. It would reset the integration.
    12-14-15 07:50 PM
    The only remaining thing for me is for sms notifications to be dismissable from the hub, like it now does for WA.

I doubt that system notifications can be routed/dismissed through the hub. But it's working much better now.

Keep working on it team!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 08:00 PM
    The only remaining thing for me is for sms notifications to be dismissable from the hub, like it now does for WA.

I doubt that system notifications can be routed/dismissed through the hub. But it's working much better now.

Keep working on it team!

They can be for sure, and we're working on it. Should be 2-way --> dismiss from tray marks it read in hub and triaging (delete/mark read) in hub should dismiss the notification in the tray.
    Sator and xtremesniper like this.
    12-14-15 08:06 PM
    They can be for sure, and we're working on it. Should be 2-way --> dismiss from tray marks it read in hub and triaging (delete/mark read) in hub should dismiss the notification in the tray.
    That's great! Looking forward for more updates!

12-14-15 08:43 PM
    Hi there,

Seems like the whatsapp integration need some tweaking.

Sometimes it shows several lines of the same person who whatsapp me. It makes my whole hub cluttered with messages from the same person. I tried refreshing the hub but it's still there.

Also, for group chats, previously when in bb10 all group messages are shown in one line, now in priv it will show each message by each member of the group inside the hub. It makes the whole hub flooded with messages from every single individual of the same group. I can't find the option to disable showing messages from each member of the same group chat.

I believe this can be worked on further, just wondering if this can be done sooner....

ahmedhanif911 and BBshark like this.
    12-14-15 09:05 PM
    Odd...can you PM me please? We'll grab logs and have a look. Both work on my device. After that you could try uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling it. It would reset the integration.
    I deleted Whatsapp and reinstalled, seems to have fixed the issues. Thanks for your concern.

Now we just need quick reply from hub/ toast notifications and productivity will be where it needs to be on a blackberry.

Cheers !
    12-14-15 09:21 PM
    Did you enable notification access for Hub from the notification?

Settings --> sounds and notifications --> notification access
    Yes, notification access for hub and launcher. Should i try to reinstall whatsapp?
    12-15-15 01:41 AM
    I sent a test message via whatsapp from another phone and i can see it in the hub. Will i see only messages from now on? Is it normal that i can't see old ones? I reactivated Facebook notification and add some specific twitter notifications so I'll see if i can see them in the hub.
    12-15-15 02:54 AM
    When the WhatsApp notification comes in, there's only the white banner. There used to be a WhatsApp icon?

Is that gone for others too

12-15-15 03:22 AM
    i dont know why it doesnt work for me, i installed the apks on my moto G 2 and the hub doent show me whatsapp notifications
    04-05-16 10:14 AM