The Hub update today has been extremely significant . Pinch gesture has finally been added. I wish SENT mails should also been included in the pinch filters criterion. This is important for those who reply to emails from phone while travelling.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-03-16 03:15 PM
    i think the only reason this update came out is because the hub is now available to to be downloaded on other android phones. saw an article about it the other day
    08-03-16 08:24 PM
    No, it was a regularly scheduled update.
    zephyr613, Matt J and eldricho like this.
    08-03-16 08:32 PM
    C_bryant, can you say when we can expect a search function by subject and by sender like in OS 10 in the hub. It is so useful. Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-03-16 08:53 PM
    Already there. Tap the magnifying glass icon in search view and you can search by different criteria.
    FF22, gizmo21, Matt J and 1 others like this.
    08-03-16 09:26 PM
    The Hub update today has been extremely significant . Pinch gesture has finally been added. I wish SENT mails should also been included in the pinch filters criterion. This is important for those who reply to emails from phone while travelling.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    That doesn't make sense. Pinch to filter is a quick way to filter for unread, flagged, etc

If you want to see sent messages, go to the sent folder?

08-03-16 09:32 PM
    i think the only reason this update came out is because the hub is now available to to be downloaded on other android phones. saw an article about it the other day
    Yes the Hub is more available for all Android devices, not just BlackBerry devices.

I downloaded it from Android app store today and worked perfectly on my V10.
    08-03-16 09:37 PM
    C_bryant

Keep up the good work - one criticism and i'll admit it's very superficial, but if it is at all possible, can you include the same or similar animation from bb10 when doing the pinch filter?

The feature is fantastic as it is but the animation is a bit off, could be just that I was used to the bb10 animation but just asking.

Also - hub attachments! And the BlackBerry file explorer! Bring it on please! Loll

#whatisclassic
    tg1 likes this.
    08-03-16 09:52 PM
    I was waiting for someone to bring that up I'm not sure how much we will be able to do there without a bunch of work. There were a lot of complexities when we implemented it.

Also, attachment view is one of the items that's top of list for me
    08-03-16 09:57 PM
    I was waiting for someone to bring that up I'm not sure how much we will be able to do there without a bunch of work. There were a lot of complexities when we implemented it.

This is really strange to me every Android fan said BB10 did not work well BUT now they want all the BB10 features?
    I know BB10 may have been short on kiddie apps but it has never been an issue for me. My Classic came with more apps then I have even used the only addition was Gas Buddy.
    08-03-16 10:12 PM

Yea I figured - well thanks a ton for the pinch gesture as it is, animation or not, kudos to you and the rest of the team.

It's incredible how far you guys have taken this since the Priv launch.

#whatisclassic
    08-03-16 10:40 PM
    That doesn't make sense. Pinch to filter is a quick way to filter for unread, flagged, etc

If you want to see sent messages, go to the sent folder?

I know the importance of pinch filter . It matters a lot to me and makes lot of sense otherwise this feature would not have been included in BB10 . I have 5 emails ids configured on my device. Going to the sent folder is always an option . This is where the legendary BB10 Hub scores over the Priv Hub . Sent messages are included in pinch gesture in BB10 Hub and why it cannot be included in the Priv Hub . I have atleast 20 emails replies each day and going to sent emails folders and searching for replies takes time .
    Last edited by IndianTiwari; 08-04-16 at 01:50 AM.
    08-04-16 01:10 AM

Dear Cody,
    The Priv Hub has evolved well in the past 6 months . Now almost at par with BB10 Hub . Please advise when sent messages shall be included in pinch gesture on the Priv Hub .
    Last edited by IndianTiwari; 08-04-16 at 01:51 AM.
    08-04-16 01:14 AM
    There are no words that truly express how important the pinch filter is for me. Cuts down the amount of time im in my emails significantly.

08-04-16 02:10 AM
    I meant that when you have selected an email, you can then search/sort by the same subject name or sender. Now, you have to type these. Will that be added soon?

08-04-16 04:59 AM
    There are no words that truly express how important the pinch filter is for me. Cuts down the amount of time im in my emails significantly.

Yes agree with you 100 percent.

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    08-04-16 05:15 AM
    I'm on Verizon got every update but the HUB. Odd

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on America's 🌎 largest network.
    08-04-16 05:26 AM
    Hi all, i don't have my signature in my emails anymore after the update. It's set in every email account but can't see it when writing a new email. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

08-04-16 06:45 AM
    Yes pinch to filter is a much welcomed figure.

However I still find the Hub a little slow in recognizing when I have read messages. Especially whatsapp messages.

08-04-16 07:50 AM
    I love how fast the Hub opens now after a swipe gesture. Fantastic BlackBerry!

Posted via my Priv 6.0.1
    Matt J likes this.
    08-04-16 08:04 AM
    Yew, this would be great!

Do agree on the pinch to filter animation but no biggie, love this feature.

Keep up the good work guys, hub is getting better with each update. Going to be good to see it evolve.

08-04-16 08:07 AM
    Hi all, i don't have my signature in my emails anymore after the update. It's set in every email account but can't see it when writing a new email. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Does your signature contain anything like quotes?
    Phinhead54 likes this.
    08-04-16 08:10 AM
    Below is the screenshot of my Passport pinch gestures options. Sent messages will always be missed.

IMG_20160804_190240.png

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    08-04-16 10:04 AM
    Another thing I realise after updating the Hub is that almost every time I open the Hub, the "account refresh" is automatically triggered. Not a bad thing here for my emails as some of them don't have push capability and having this feature has made those emails feel like "near" push.

My question is, does this "refresh" thing only work on wifi? Or does it also do the same when on mobile data? As my concern is if this auto refresh also runs on mobile data then it will consume some more data.. I have no issues with myself but not sure for the others.

Can anyone explain?

Posted via my PRIV!
    08-04-16 10:19 AM
    I'm on Verizon got every update but the HUB. Odd

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on America's �� largest network.
    I do believe that the HUB update is only available for Marshmallow users, and so far that leaves us out - we haven't even received the July Security update...

Cody - is this correct?
    08-04-16 10:46 AM
131 123 ...