Since I updated the apps yesterday, when I do the swipe and press the trash can to delete, the email just blinks and stays there. I can select multiple emails and hit the trash can in the upper right or open the message and hit the trash can and it will delete. Anyone else experiencing this?
    12-16-15 08:40 AM
    Why do you press the trash can after you swipe to delete? The action of swiping is the delete.

It's stays there because the whole bar is the "undo" button now vs before when it was at the bottom.
    12-16-15 08:44 AM
    I noticed that mine when I swipe to send it to trash it hangs for moment then disappears vs how it was pre update swipe delete gone fast. Not sure what happened I even rebooted thinking maybe this could cause the hang up but nothing changing. Oh well I will wait for the next update in a month to see if it changes. and before anyone ask mine is the unlocked version from shop blackberry not ATT.
    12-16-15 08:53 AM
    Ok, if I keep my finger on the trash can on the swipe left banner, it'll delete. I didn't used to have to keep my finger on it that long.
    12-16-15 01:20 PM