In the hub under txt messages, it shows my txt messages from contacts and half display their phone number and the other half shows their name. All these numbers are in my contacts and when I click on a txt message that shows their number, app launches and has their name listed. Why is this happening when their number is in my contact's. It should be displaying their name. I get this only on half of my txt messages. Anyone else?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 12:13 AM
    Is more then likely than sync process isn't done yet, give some time, specially if you transferred a lot of sms convos
    11-11-15 12:16 AM
    In the hub under txt messages, it shows my txt messages from contacts and half display their phone number and the other half shows their name. All these numbers are in my contacts and when I click on a txt message that shows their number, app launches and has their name listed. Why is this happening when their number is in my contact's. It should be displaying their name. I get this only on half of my txt messages. Anyone else?

I am getting this too. In fact one of my BBM contacts shows his pin and then when I enter the chat shows his name..

Was hoping the last hub update would fix it but it didn't.. I also tried deleting some convos completely and it still does it... And some text chats don't even appear in the hub at all

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    11-11-15 12:26 AM
    Is more then likely than sync process isn't done yet, give some time, specially if you transferred a lot of sms convos
    I set it up on Friday at noon. Should be synced already. It's synced on the app, just not in the hub.

11-11-15 12:27 AM
    I realize all of these contacts are from my exchange account.

11-11-15 10:45 AM
    I have the same issue on SMS... until you initiate a conversation with them, it won't actually refresh the contact. I restorted my SMS from 'SMS Backup and Restore'. I have used it for years with no problems, so it is a Hub bug it seems. The messenger application works fine with the messages
    11-11-15 10:47 AM

Are you using Android for Work? Also, did you transfer the SMS messages using the Content Transfer App?
    11-11-15 12:52 PM
    Are you using Android for Work? Also, did you transfer the SMS messages using the Content Transfer App?
    Never heard of Android for work. Just used the Hub to setup. Didn't use content transfer app either.

11-11-15 05:25 PM

All which contacts are from your Exchange account? The ones that work or the ones that don't?

11-12-15 04:34 AM
    My SMS messages disappear from the Hub. They come in fine, when I reply the disappear. Weird. They're still in the Messenger App though.
    11-12-15 07:02 PM
    I am having the same issue as well. I used the content transfer App, and it moved over 3700 sms messages. I transferred everything last night. Hoping it settles out in the next little bit

11-12-15 07:09 PM
    Very annoying to say the least. Also BBM contacts do not show the custom nicknames that I gave them. I hope BlackBerry gets these things sorted out soon.
    11-12-15 11:12 PM
    Very annoying to say the least. Also BBM contacts do not show the custom nicknames that I gave them. I hope BlackBerry gets these things sorted out soon.
    We're looking into this one specifically. Thanks for flagging!
    11-13-15 11:46 AM