Did updates to the Hub ever get text messages to stop duplicating notifications? When I first got the Priv I was getting notification from the Messenger App and the Hub App for the same text. If I turned off notification for the Messenger App, then I didn't get notifications through the Hub App either. Saw multiple threads at the time about this (1.5 years ago) and have checked a few times since then and never saw it corrected. So did BlackBerry ever correct this or did anyone find a work-around?
    06-04-17 05:22 PM
    Working perfectly fine on the keyone. After turning off notifications from messages, emails, etc, it only shows one notification icon which is from the Hub.
    06-04-17 06:32 PM
    Don'y know that anybody uses the Messenger app, it has such a long history of not working right in many ways, not just hub related.
    Yaata and Textra both work fine, as do a few others.
    Maybe Google has gotten Messenger working, but next question is, for how long?
    06-04-17 09:34 PM
    For future reference, the stock Huawei text messaging app, and the stock LG messaging app also both work well with the hub.

Go figure.
    06-04-17 10:30 PM
    Working perfectly fine on the keyone. After turning off notifications from messages, emails, etc, it only shows one notification icon which is from the Hub.
    So weird, I just turned off notifications in Messenger and I can't get the Hub to go off when I send a text to it unless the notifications are on Messenger.
    06-04-17 11:15 PM
    Just get rid of Google Messenger, and get a decent texting app.
    Messenger has been problematic since day one with the Priv, and I assume the Hub in general. And a lot of the problems had nothing to do with Hub or BB.
    06-05-17 07:12 AM