Good morning,

Just had a Hub services update which brought Facebook Messenger into the hub which is brilliant, one less app icon and no more chat head pop up! Nice work BlackBerry loving the continual development!

One thing I have noticed though is the hub will only show the last received message not my replies, is this the normal or is mine playing up?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-19-16 05:10 PM
    I have found the same thing. Messenger is not completely integrated though either. Every time you open a conversation in the hub, it opens in the Messenger app. The last time Messenger was properly integrated though was in BB10 before Facebook stopped updating their app for BlackBerry, so I guess we deal with what they give us. It's better than no integration I guess.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    10-20-16 01:11 AM
    The integration doesn't really matter to me.

Hit the back button and you into the Hub, considering that the base OS is not BlackBerry they have done quiet well.

FF22 likes this.
    10-20-16 04:42 AM
    Re: sent messages we don't have any idea about what you do or send when you're in someone else's app, so we can't update to show the sent messages today. We only have access to received.

We're looking at some creative ways to do this in a future update.
    10-20-16 06:50 PM
    Thanks for the feedback.

Not a major issue, more of a nice to have!

10-20-16 10:18 PM
    Re: sent messages we don't have any idea about what you do or send when you're in someone else's app, so we can't update to show the sent messages today. We only have access to received.

Any chance of Allo being added?
    10-20-16 10:34 PM
    I noticed since the update of HUB, when scrolling, it now lags big time, anyone else noticed?
    10-21-16 04:00 AM
    C_bryant! Loving the latest update, but still waiting impatiently for the attachments button/aggregator like on OS10 Hub! Can we expect it soon??

Posted via CB10 
    10-21-16 08:22 AM

Like that creative way you're talking about whatever it is
    10-21-16 05:21 PM
    I wish Hub would give us the option to choose which accounts we want sync and have the ability to delete others
    10-21-16 05:30 PM
    I wish Hub would give us the option to choose which accounts we want sync and have the ability to delete others
    You can simply create views if you don't wish to see particular accounts within the hub. I don't have my call log in there for example.
    10-22-16 07:19 AM
    You can simply create views if you don't wish to see particular accounts within the hub. I don't have my call log in there for example.
    Yes correct, however the double spark/star bug still persists, if I read a WhatsApp message thru the app , the HUB will still show the message unread
    10-22-16 04:36 PM