Just got myself a Priv earlier today and really struggling to make the transition to Android.

To those who know it well, what would be the best Android notification app to either replicate BlackBerry10 notifications or HUB++?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 10:15 PM
    I wrote a post on how to set up LEDs. I think there is a link for my thread in one of the sticky threads up top.

11-11-15 10:31 PM
    11-11-15 10:36 PM
    Just got myself a Priv earlier today and really struggling to make the transition to Android.

To those who know it well, what would be the best Android notification app to either replicate BlackBerry10 notifications or HUB++?

I was wondering the same thing. HUB ++ is so much more than just led colors. It's the first app I purchased on day one with bb10

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:49 PM

Took me 3 days to get used to but now love it especially since it has BlackBerry Hub, Calendar etc

11-11-15 10:55 PM
    this may sound silly, but somehow I messed up my settings and when I tap on your links in the Android CB app, it does nothing :/

Any idea how to fix that? In the meantime I'll open it in browser, thanks for the response!

However if anyone does come across something more similar to HUB++ that would allow for better custom LED control and vibration pattern control, please let me know/share here!

11-12-15 01:09 AM
    this may sound silly, but somehow I messed up my settings and when I tap on your links in the Android CB app, it does nothing :/

Any idea how to fix that? In the meantime I'll open it in browser, thanks for the response!

However if anyone does come across something more similar to HUB++ that would allow for better custom LED control and vibration pattern control, please let me know/share here!

You can always reinstall the app or go into settings and clear the app cache.

11-12-15 01:20 AM