I am thinking of getting a passport instead of a Priv. Simply because I love BB10 that much. And mostly because The Hub as I know is the most incredible thing ever.

Can you tell me about the "new" hub?
    Is it the same?
    Is it better and/or worse?
    What changes has he Hub endured in making it android?

Can I see everything separate, or does it go into 1 universal mailbox? I like how I can see everything separate, and peek in... it's just amazing.

How much the hub suffered will be the deciding factor in what phone I upgrade to from my z10.
    11-21-15 07:59 PM
    I come from both a Z10 and Z30. I love the Hub and in my opinion, the Priv does OK.

There are a few finer points gone like having file management integration and trash BUT with the Hub on Priv, you simply swipe left to delete.

Seeing each Hub account is as simple as hitting the expansion lines tab in the upper left of the Hub screen.

There is no more peek. You're either in or out.

Mailbox colours are there too as you select the colour at setup.

I think they did alright with it. Being Android, there's only so much they could have done.

There are a lot of great things about the Priv. Don't make the choice simply because of the Hub. It's not a bad version. It's only slightly different when you factor in the loss of gestures (peek)

I love my Priv and the learning curve was steep. I don't regret getting the Priv one bit.
    I can honestly say, BBRY did a damn good job bringing over BB10 favs and the Hub doesn't disappoint.

Posted via Priv
    11-21-15 10:06 PM
    I am thinking of getting a passport instead of a Priv. Simply because I love BB10 that much. And mostly because The Hub as I know is the most incredible thing ever.

Is it the same?

Can I see everything separate, or does it go into 1 universal mailbox? I like how I can see everything separate, and peek in... it's just amazing.

How much the hub suffered will be the deciding factor in what phone I upgrade to from my z10.
    I had the same consideration - Priv or BBOS10. After much research, I have just ordered a PPSE. Hub was a factor and so was the whole BBOS10 experience plus a number of issues that people are complaining about the Priv. Overheating, battery drain, build quality, Android....
    I'm with BBOS10 for at least another 2 years. Yippeeeeee.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 10:17 PM
    @ GeneralHerzog.... what do you mean by "having file management integration"... what is lost in that?

What other stuff would you include in the steep learning curve that was an adjustment?
    11-22-15 10:23 PM
    Can we see hub attachments directly on Hub, like in BB10?

Passport SE
    11-23-15 12:27 AM
    -No attachment view in hub
    -No pinch to filter
    -Fewer apps/accounts are compatible
    -Text messages open in a separate app
    -Added customizable actions for swipping left or right on messages

Overall user experience flows much better on bb10

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    11-23-15 02:40 PM

Is it the same?

Alll of your questions can be answered subjectively as the hub is a little different on the Priv. Best thing to do is go into a wireless store and have a go at a live model.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-23-15 04:14 PM
    I think the hub has the potential of being good if they can get all the bugs fixed. It stalls on syncing and causes too many resets. Very time consuming if you are trying to be productive at work

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 11:12 PM