Hi I'm trying to add my outlook. Com email account but it won't due to missing pkcs#12 certificate.
    Can this be downloaded? Or what do I need to do??
    Thanks
    11-13-15 11:28 AM
    Hi I'm trying to add my outlook. Com email account but it won't due to missing pkcs#12 certificate.
    Can this be downloaded? Or what do I need to do??
    Thanks
    Sounds like you're trying to add a corporate email account. You'd likely have to talk to your IT department to get the certificates being referenced.
    11-13-15 11:56 AM
    Select Advanced set up and tell it not to check it (you can use TLS without certificate checking for Exchange accounts)

The alternative is to load the CA (you're using a private one, I assume) into the phone's certificate store, which is also easily done from the security tab. BUT, if you do that you lose Picture Password because it's stored in the TCM and you need an actual "password" the phone can use to unseal it, and since BB didn't implement a link to either the pin or password as a backup when you load a certificate the "no password to pass to the TCM module" options for the screen lock are shut off.
    11-13-15 12:20 PM
    Nope personal account. I think the problem was resolved with an update from play store. Thanks
    11-13-15 12:25 PM