For those of you with the Priv, can you answer the. Following about the Hub implementation:

1) In BB10, you could change the font size in the display settings such that if you selected a smaller font more and more rows would show up in the hub; something like 15+ or so. This was great for processing messages. Can you do the same on the Priv implementation?

2) Can you pinch to filter unread?

3) On BB10, you can get the trash can to show up for each row and delete the top row while the next row slides up really quickly. Is there something like this on the Priv?

I realize there are things to be lost and other things to be gained by going to Android. I just want to know as much as I can. Forewarned is forearmed.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:26 PM
    Dont think it has pinch filter. Not yet atleast. I played with it for an hour at AT&T store and could not test everything. But my understanding is that 'hub' is just an app that will keep getting better with updates pushed from Google Play. It does not require a full OS update and certification from carrier. So, expect Hub to get really really good in couple of months.
    nickdollimount likes this.
    11-06-15 09:36 PM
    No pinch, however you can configure swipe left or right to flag etc.

From the top menu you can select the drop down and show unread, flagged, etc.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 10:26 PM