By default, whenever I receive a whatsapp message or a sms, my priv will show these notifications on the lock screen, which I can double tap to open the corresponding app. However, because these apps are also linked to the Hub, I found out that whenever I open these apps from the lock screen, and read the messages, the New Message red blink will still be visible on the Hub's icon..

Could Blackberry fix this? Because it's kind of weird having to actually open the Hub app again to remove the red blink...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BLu likes this.
    02-04-16 12:35 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue...
    Opening the hub first removes the notification on the WhatsApp icon, but the reverse isn't the case.
    02-04-16 05:08 AM
    By default, whenever I receive a whatsapp message or a sms, my priv will show these notifications on the lock screen, which I can double tap to open the corresponding app. However, because these apps are also linked to the Hub, I found out that whenever I open these apps from the lock screen, and read the messages, the New Message red blink will still be visible on the Hub's icon..

Could Blackberry fix this? Because it's kind of weird having to actually open the Hub app again to remove the red blink...

Yeah, we've had a lot of folks irritated about this. I don't disagree at all...just becomes one more place to triage which is painful. We're looking at ways to fix this for a coming release as we speak.
    BLu and L o r d R a j like this.
    02-04-16 10:46 AM
    Thanks, looking forward to a fix soon!

02-04-16 11:24 AM