Since last Hub update yesterday in the Priv new email messages (all accounts imap, eas, etc.), to make them show I have to push the search button, once I press it the messages show but only with the search bar activated, at this time I can see all messages (no search text entered, just blank search bar) once I go back the messages don't show again, for them to be shown in the main hub list I have to open them one by one, the ones that have been opened show in the list permanently.

The notifications appear normally in the notifications bar.

This doesn't happen with other type of messages like BBM, text, calls, etc., they show normally.

Have anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?
    08-04-16 11:52 AM
    Since last Hub update yesterday in the Priv new email messages (all accounts imap, eas, etc.), to make them show I have to push the search button, once I press it the messages show but only with the search bar activated, at this time I can see all messages (no search text entered, just blank search bar) once I go back the messages don't show again, for them to be shown in the main hub list I have to open them one by one, the ones that have been opened show in the list permanently.

The notifications appear normally in the notifications bar.

This doesn't happen with other type of messages like BBM, text, calls, etc., they show normally.

Have anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?
    Back up you email , SMS etc

Settings / apps/ hub/ force stop, uninstall updates and reinstall BlackBerry Hub from google play. I assume your update is corrupt , you need to reinstall the hub

Restore you back up and you should be God
    08-04-16 02:19 PM
    One other thing you can check. What is your "show filed messages in..." setting set to?
    08-04-16 07:41 PM
    Back up you email , SMS etc

Settings / apps/ hub/ force stop, uninstall updates and reinstall BlackBerry Hub from google play. I assume your update is corrupt , you need to reinstall the hub

Restore you back up and you should be God
    Thank you, I was about to do this and the thing started to work fine again, must have been a temporary glitch or something related to the network, I actually went from my house to the office and about then it started to work again, is working fine since yesterday
    08-05-16 10:56 AM
    It started to work again on its own, thank you for your help.
    08-05-16 10:56 AM
    After the update I've noticed that my synced Junk-Email folder will no longer appear in the Hub.?
    08-05-16 11:36 AM
    I figured it out.
    08-05-16 12:07 PM
    Had that "Mail showing in notification but not in folder" right now for the first time. It was a mail in thread that was formally "reminded late" but that point of time was a day gone. Just if that helps.
    08-06-16 02:38 AM