This may have been mentioned somewhere already, but I just discovered that some of my Gmail messages never appear in the hub! I was just looking at my Z10 and noticed messages in the hub that I've never seen...so I checked the PRIV Gmail app and sure enough they were there! But not in the hub! Any solution to this other than using the Gmail app?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for
    BlackBerry Priv
    05-11-16 09:29 AM
    It's supposed to be fixed in the latest hub update.. Hmm
    05-11-16 09:31 AM
    I don't know the solution but I can relate to the problem. It also happens to me, so I also am curious as to whether or not there is a solution for this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-11-16 09:33 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1051536

Similar issue I think
    05-11-16 09:41 AM
    Update: just found that the missing messages are all from today! In fact I have not received any messages on Gmail in the hub since yesterday. Just tried, and I also can't sent a message from my Gmail account in the hub! I am on the latest release of the hub.

BlackBerry Priv
    05-11-16 09:51 AM
    Try a restart? Or reinstall the account?
    05-11-16 09:54 AM
    Try a restart? Or reinstall the account?
    Of course I can try that.. But if this sort of thing happens then I can't trust Gmail in he hub. Almost missed a couple of very important messages this morning! :-(

BlackBerry Priv
    05-11-16 10:04 AM
    Also check settings - account - BlackBerry Hub account - sync is on ?
    05-11-16 10:07 AM
    Also check settings - account - BlackBerry Hub account - sync is on ?
    Yes it is. All seemed fine up until this morning...

BlackBerry Priv
    05-11-16 10:08 AM
    Update: restarting phone didn't help.
    Removing and re-adding my Gmail account to the hub DID fix it... missing emails showed up, and I can send again.

This worries me in terms of trusting the hub for important communications ...

BlackBerry Priv
    FF22 and zephyr613 like this.
    05-11-16 12:36 PM
    I've had similar issues, with emails showing in edge as unread and not in hub, actually can't find them. Just got although a strange update for Gmail to support active sync had a mail icon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-11-16 12:39 PM
    That happens on HUGHES.NET, YAHOO.COM and OUTLOOK.COM (business) email services every few months, in those cases it is NOT the phone is the actual email provider. Either doing an update, fixing an issue or other various reasons. We all thought it was our phones at first, but ALL phones, different models, would not have the same problem at the same time with the same email provider and it be a device issue.
    05-11-16 01:02 PM
    Update: restarting phone didn't help.
    Removing and re-adding my Gmail account to the hub DID fix it... missing emails showed up, and I can send again.

This worries me in terms of trusting the hub for important communications ...

BlackBerry Priv
    If you see this again can you take logs for me? I'd love to get this looked at.

1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the �Build Number� field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.

2)Go back to the main settings menu and you should see �Developer options� above about phone item � tap this.

3) There should be a toggle in there for �Bug report shortcut� � please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing � immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button

2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)

3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade

4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM
    05-11-16 10:14 PM
    Will do.
    BTW, Crackberry users... am I right that I can't send a PM in the app? I never use the online site!

BlackBerry Priv
    05-12-16 12:57 PM
    Will do.
    BTW, Crackberry users... am I right that I can't send a PM in the app? I never use the online site!

BlackBerry Priv
    Download the cb forum app it has pm feature
    05-12-16 01:12 PM
    I have one corporate Gmail and two private Gmail accounts , I get about 100 mails per day , never missed a single one !
    05-12-16 03:13 PM
    Thanks! I had never looked at that!

BlackBerry Priv
    05-12-16 05:20 PM
    Question .. Although I'm curious why there are two CB forum apps, I'm more curious what is supposed to appear under "blogs" in the CB forums app. Mine just spins and seems to try to download something but it's been doing that for three days!?

BlackBerry Priv
    05-15-16 08:23 PM
    Question .. Although I'm curious why there are two CB forum apps, I'm more curious what is supposed to appear under "blogs" in the CB forums app. Mine just spins and seems to try to download something but it's been doing that for three days!?

BlackBerry Priv
    Yup CB forum app ,can't view blog ,I don't know why they put 'blog section' tho
    05-15-16 09:53 PM