Is anyone experiencing slow integration / updates with Hub and Text/Messenger?

If I delete something in Messenger it takes 20-30 minutes to clear from the Hub.
    11-24-15 11:31 PM
    Is anyone experiencing slow integration / updates with Hub and Text/Messenger?

If I delete something in Messenger it takes 20-30 minutes to clear from the Hub.
    Yeah I've been noticing that since Day1 too... I have noticed that once the Hub is fully running, it only takes a few seconds (up to a couple minutes) to update/refresh the SMS's from Messenger, but it does seem much faster than when I first set it up/just after the phone reboots!

One thing that drives me nuts is that Messenger is it's own app and can't be integrated into the Hub like BBM and Email are! What is with that? Every time I respond to a message I have to go kill the Messenger app or else it spams my running apps window -.-
    11-24-15 11:45 PM
    Yeah the Messenger integration is a very sloppy shortcut on BlackBerry 's part. I can't believe they launched with it like this. They need their own integrated SMS client.

That said, it works pretty well for me. Except the endless instances of Messenger in my recents, but I just ignore.

Turning animations to 0.5x helped with transition speed between Hub and Messenger.
    11-25-15 05:46 AM